Community > Posts By > jhjhl

jhjhl's photo
Sat 05/16/09 01:05 PM
8.5 i like you hair

jhjhl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:22 PM

gay
I have a problem with that... style and fashion is not gay. I have seen gay guys dressed like sht. the culture here though gives some guy an excuse not to look decent. I LOVE NICE CLOTHES
I prefer my men not to have more manis and pedis than myself. I like my men to be REAL MEN!!!pitchfork Style and fashion is ok as long as they arent overly into themselves. Ive had bfs like this in the past. I dont like having to fight over the mirror with anyone!!noway laugh
ARE YOU SERIOUS?LOL... ok liking nice clothes doesn't mean spending 2hours in front of the mirror or getting a pedicure or manucure... i mean common... who had time for that? that i say is too much

jhjhl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:13 PM

gay
I have a problem with that... style and fashion is not gay. I have seen gay guys dressed like sht. the culture here though gives some guy an excuse not to look decent. I LOVE NICE CLOTHES

jhjhl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:55 AM

Oh and those I luv you's doing count either!!! Sooooooooo lame!!slaphead
are there any other guys here? the ladies are winning... how can it be fair? i mean i say i love you and i get "ok bye" but a text is not acceptable... i say it or not... am stuck. so either say it in a lame but not too serious way or dont say it.. what do you women propose? how do you want to be told?
You have to buy my book for $19.99 in the next 3 minutes to find out!!! and if you call in 2 minutes I will throw in the 3 piece pyrex bowl set!!!bigsmile drinker
Do you take Bakers card? LOL
Whats a bakers card????noway
its a joke...
NO JOKING!!!!rant noway laugh
boy i guess a man cant win lol... but i am not giving up lol i'll stick up for man kind lol

jhjhl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:51 AM

are there any other guys here? the ladies are winning... how can it be fair? i mean i say i love you and i get "ok bye" but a text is not acceptable... i say it or not... am stuck. so either say it in a lame but not too serious way or dont say it.. what do you women propose? how do you want to be told?
You have to buy my book for $19.99 in the next 3 minutes to find out!!! and if you call in 2 minutes I will throw in the 3 piece pyrex bowl set!!!bigsmile drinker
Whats a bakers card????noway
its a joke...

jhjhl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:39 AM

jhjhl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:37 AM

nothing happened to him!laugh

you guys are too sensitive that's what i think :tongue:

i mean we have got to approch you and do all the tricky part and put ourselves out there and get rejected and just move on and keep looking till we get the right one that actually like us and then ... i mean none of it is right unless you play it the hard way which is not to be an as but kind in the middle... just be a nice ass lol

jhjhl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:35 AM

jhjhl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:29 AM

WEll IF THATS THE CASE YOU BOTH SHOULD WATCH THIS......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcidD2HFK8M
the dinner table was funny.. but hey.. saying i love you in a text message doesn't make it sound really creepy most people say it and it all blurs in the cool things to say to your friends... it lives it open
text message I love you's dont count for the first I love you. I will give you negative 900 points for that!@@slaphead rofl

heyyy my man jhjhl over here says they count!! grumble

tongue2
they have got to count lol... see what hapnd to to your bf? that is scary lol

jhjhl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:27 AM

a lot of women on here are like that... the one's you see posting right now are all smart, beautiful, intelligent no bullsh*t women...
tat right there just made me want to go hide... Sorry guys i didnt mean to put you all in the same bag lol but you know were i am coming from

jhjhl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:24 AM

the dinner table was funny.. but hey.. saying i love you in a text message doesn't make it sound really creepy most people say it and it all blurs in the cool things to say to your friends... it lives it open
text message I love you's dont count for the first I love you. I will give you negative 900 points for that!@@slaphead rofl
that is harch... well you are right but i would personally not say the monkey sht love you thing unless you come frwrd w it... i would just play it safe it i like you and don't wanna freak you out if i am not sure. now its a different story if i know you love me.

jhjhl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:20 AM

love the asshole comment..its totally the truth..life would be great
I seriously believe women cannot live without asswholes... common

Well then you're not meeting the right type of women.....
its not about the women i meet. its about lots of stories out there... usually its the men that treat the women wrong and they love them for that or for some other reason and stick around so in general... you don't know what it is but it is like women need to wake up

don't believe everything you read...

Oh and I don't watch Oprah.. Too much drama and whiney crap...
well i guess more women should be like you... that sound great

jhjhl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:19 AM

things i think about...

how do men walk around with all that stuff going on between your legs? what

is that why when we sit next to each other on a seat you take up 4/5 of the seat by spreading your legs as far as they will go while i'm scooting onto the edge? grumble

i've also always wondered if homosexual individuals get turned on by /fall in love with their own reflection... ohwell

why is it that when i pass a man on the street without saying "good morning/afternoon/evening/night, they become audibly perturbed and semi-confrontational about my "rudeness" but when a man does it to that same man, he no longer cares to play the role of the ****ing manners police. :angry:

wow i apologize for man kind lol

jhjhl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:15 AM

jhjhl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:09 AM
women think about sex,sex, shoes, purses and sex and more shoes and maybe what opra is talking about lol

jhjhl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:07 AM

love the asshole comment..its totally the truth..life would be great
I seriously believe women cannot live without asswholes... common

Well then you're not meeting the right type of women.....
its not about the women i meet. its about lots of stories out there... usually its the men that treat the women wrong and they love them for that or for some other reason and stick around so in general... you don't know what it is but it is like women need to wake up

jhjhl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:03 AM

my first "i love you"'s are done strictly via a quick text message bigsmile

i'm about as romantic as a stroke laugh .
lol thats a good way to do it though...

jhjhl's photo
Fri 05/08/09 12:00 AM
Edited by jhjhl on Fri 05/08/09 12:01 AM

i asked because this was exactly what i said to my boyfriend last night after he said he loved me for the first time... ohwell

i had to get off the phone to go study so we were saying goodbye, and out of the blue he said "bye, i love you" and i said "ok, bye" and hung up...

and then about 10 full seconds later i caught myself and was like "oh sh!t... wtf" laugh
i mean you would not be asking this question if he did this to you. you would be calling him all sort of ass names right now lol.... that is kinda funny though lol. its like watching a movie. poor guy lol

honestly, as i said, if a guy did that to me i wouldn't take it so seriously that he didn't say it back. i really wouldn't. it would change nothing about how feel about him.
yeah but it hurt and you still love that person no matter what... it doesn't mean the guy wouldn't love you back but guys have different mentality. i mean maybe am wrong but the odds are maybe 70% 30%... If any men were to be honest with you; this is ground for a big fight and its ground for a restart(if they are willing to stick around because now it would be all weird for him). we are different though. maybe he is so in love and cant live without you and would just take it like you said. he shouldnt have said that without knowing how you stand though... but hey he is very courageous

jhjhl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:48 PM

i asked because this was exactly what i said to my boyfriend last night after he said he loved me for the first time... ohwell

i had to get off the phone to go study so we were saying goodbye, and out of the blue he said "bye, i love you" and i said "ok, bye" and hung up...

and then about 10 full seconds later i caught myself and was like "oh sh!t... wtf" laugh
i mean you would not be asking this question if he did this to you. you would be calling him all sort of ass names right now lol.... that is kinda funny though lol. its like watching a movie. poor guy lol

jhjhl's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:46 PM

you need to talk to your bf about this honey... it is not right and you know that. i mean yeah you might not love him but unless you want to keep him;you need to talk to him about this

Previous 1