Community > Posts By > rapalaangler

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:55 AM
Why is it that out of all the people working in Vermont, only 20% are native Vermonters, One would think we could not find a job in our own state.

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:53 AM
First of all if you don't like this state, move! second if you like any out door activity, you are in the right place! My favorite is fishing can't get enough of it!! Yes I am a Native Vermonter!!happy

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:49 AM
Single native Vermonter, if anybody wants to talk about fishing cooking or old movies, or almost any other child free type stuff let me know.:banana:

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:45 AM
The way I see it is that you can go one of two way's,one is to find some as close to the one as you can, and adjust. or you keep looking for the one until you find them. this is where patience, comes to play. my self I am not looking right now, it's fishing season, in the fall I will look for an activity friend. (with benefits, would be nice but not a deal breaker.) Because, I am child free and want to stay that way, I don't think I will find any one that wants the same things as I do. Or has the same interests as I do but you never know. Hope this helps.:wink: