Community > Posts By > hopelady

hopelady's photo
Wed 06/29/16 11:15 PM
I think it's fair to date whoever u want to date, as long as you are comfortable with it, but as for me, age matters, and I don't see myself dating younger men, I prefer older men, this age thing it's a matter of an individual choice

hopelady's photo
Wed 06/29/16 10:53 PM

All want from this ****en life i live in peace!! With a smal house and lovley wife who really care about me and two kids make our life better... why so hard ?

Life has always its ups and downs. We all go through hardships in life. But Raou, at your age......you are still young and wanting a wife, with 2 kids and a small house is too early to dream about it now. You still have a lot of opportunities ahead of you. Enjoy life first and prepare for the future. Do you think you are ready to settle down now? Do you think it would be easy to raise a family? Do you have a stable job? Are you financially,emotionally and spiritually stable now? Having a family would be a big responsibility. It's okay to dream about it, but when you really want it so much, then you have to be ready to work on it. Focus on the good things in life for now, be patient to wait for the right time while building yourself and your dreams to become realized. Good luck and may you find the right girl to build your dreams with.:smile: happy
good advise sister!

hopelady's photo
Wed 06/29/16 10:36 PM

I'M HERE FOR THE BEER...
there us a bottle store behind you house, go there and get yourself a beer

hopelady's photo
Wed 06/29/16 10:30 PM

Why is it so hard to find woman that ate looking for something meaningful if your only looking to play that is so easy bit for someone like myself that wants more it's very difficult today I was raised to only give yourself to the one you love not the whole world that is sick and Grose no wonder there's so many ztds out there getting spread around come on people have respect for yourself and others
there are true women here who respect themselves a lot, maybe you are attracted to the wrong ones, keep searching, I bet you will find the true woman here, am one of the true ones

hopelady's photo
Wed 06/29/16 10:26 PM

Why is it so hard to find woman that ate looking for something meaningful...

Because, in my opinion, women nowadays have told themselves they don't need a man and they want to believe it at all costs to avoid finding out they were wrong so what possible good can a man do in a relationship where he's not needed? He does what's wanted out of him and ends up being a servant, nothing more.
I hope you do find the woman you seek but I have a feeling it'll be like looking for a specific needle in a giant stack of needles.
that not true, not women in general, but some maybe,I for one, need love, true love and I respect myself, am not perfect but am loyal

hopelady's photo
Wed 06/29/16 10:23 PM

Sad because time after time men who are 60 list their preference as up to 48. What am I suppose to do with that? (I'm 60)

It is the same on pay sites too.
Then they wonder why, women date younger men & they die alone & broke. laugh

ouch, that's a fact lady

hopelady's photo
Wed 06/29/16 10:20 PM

Please help me find my soul mate my true love my everything I have been looking for you for a very long time Please find me
who will come after a ghost, no info, no pic, u are joking

hopelady's photo
Wed 06/29/16 10:17 PM

Hey all having no luck at all . Seems to be I am going be single for ever lol
it looks like that for me too hey

hopelady's photo
Wed 06/29/16 10:15 PM

hello you all not all on here are fakes because am not would love to meet a woman of my dreams.loving,caring,understanding and matured woman.
yea neh, the real ones are far to reach, am also searching for a real man

hopelady's photo
Wed 06/29/16 10:12 PM
Come on guys, are u not for real, am still searching hey....

hopelady's photo
Sun 06/26/16 10:09 AM
A picture, and info, that way u will know whether to chat to that person or pass

hopelady's photo
Sun 06/26/16 10:08 AM
A picture, and info

hopelady's photo
Sun 06/26/16 10:05 AM
Hoping to find someone, a soulmate

hopelady's photo
Wed 06/22/16 11:10 AM
2wmai4m, am not looking for an animal as u have put it, but a mature man who can reason decently and give me a challenge, not an old fool

hopelady's photo
Wed 06/22/16 11:08 AM
U are right about your statement dreamerana, but age is very important to me, I rather date more older person than young, that's my choice and my liking

hopelady's photo
Wed 06/22/16 11:06 AM
Thanks Rooster35

hopelady's photo
Sat 06/11/16 10:03 AM
Oh no, don't be harsh on her, all she need is someone will show her that she's above all

hopelady's photo
Mon 06/06/16 06:36 AM
Activate your profile dear, and do not be in a hurry, u will find what u searching for

hopelady's photo
Sun 06/05/16 10:39 AM
Thanks dear, u give me hope

hopelady's photo
Sun 06/05/16 08:15 AM
Hello dear, how are u doing?