Community > Posts By > hopelady

hopelady's photo
Fri 06/03/16 01:12 AM
Hi dear

hopelady's photo
Tue 05/31/16 08:20 AM
You still young, don't give up so easily, I know u might find it hard if u feel u are not attracting any attention, you will find someone, hang on there,someone will reach out to u, and remember that God's time is the best, so leave everything to him and have faith. Am also still searching ...

hopelady's photo
Tue 05/31/16 08:08 AM
Mature men where are you, I prefer 38 and above pls

hopelady's photo
Mon 05/30/16 07:50 AM
Rate my profile

hopelady's photo
Mon 05/30/16 07:40 AM
I just need an honest mature loving kind man, is there such a man on this site or is that too much to ask?i am a very honest young woman, have a kid whom I adore so much

hopelady's photo
Fri 05/13/16 12:22 AM
I tried that, and is also not working, at least if there was honesty, that would be better you know

hopelady's photo
Thu 05/12/16 11:43 PM
Edited by hopelady on Fri 05/13/16 12:19 AM
Joo, I lost hope in finding love, it's true that true love does not exist anymore, I should just focus only on myself and leave this dating sites

hopelady's photo
Wed 05/11/16 06:06 AM
Charles 1962150, is it possible to chat with you?by the way, nice profile there and well said

hopelady's photo
Mon 05/09/16 03:39 AM

I think mikey also believes in destiny hahaha ..
Silentjetget.. Come one.
Give me a vote laugh :wink: bigsmile :laughing:
I also prefer older guys, not because of money, but experience and maturity, the true comfort, they know how keep a decent conversation, but not all older men, most of them yes, and also because they now know exactly what they want, am nota party girl, so most of guys my age are party animals and when they talk about socializing, they mean drinking, I don't drink either,and not boring either

hopelady's photo
Sun 05/08/16 11:01 PM

Not only is it the exhibition of a rich culture and moral rectitude a part of the African people but also, the fear of the LORD.
America must understand that cultism is a matter of choice and not a tradition as they see it.
What degree of madness, insanity will make a man to walk up to another man and confess such an act condemned in HIS word?
The FATHER loves HIS children even beyond their imagination, but not the reason why you have to keep putting HIM to the test.
well said indeed, no need to answer this further, homosexual is wrong in the eyes if The Lord and Christians, we do not hate sinners but sin, someone has already quoted the references in the bible, we all responsible for our action, as Christians, it is not our place to judge, but as an individual, you must prepare for your soul when you depart from this world

hopelady's photo
Sun 05/08/16 03:11 AM

Can one find true love from online sites,

Yes, read about these lucky duckees under Success Stories

http://mingle2.com/topic/122097

is this a place where one just take out her/ his boredom

There are some members who are here just to troll because they
have a boring life, not happy with their situation, they are miserable
and they want others to be miserable like them.

... but there are others, like me, who are here enjoying the most fun
and friendly forums in the net and making friends, while hoping to fall in love again.

So, it is really up to you.
As one of Mingle2's smartest and most beautiful young ladies, Peggy122, would say...
I hope you dance....

Welcome and good luck

:smile:

thanks for the reply

hopelady's photo
Sat 05/07/16 11:36 AM
Can one find true love from online sites, or is this a place where one just take out her/ his boredom

hopelady's photo
Sat 05/07/16 11:31 AM
I like men older than me, I don't see myself dating a guy who is below 38 yrs, I prefer old and strong

hopelady's photo
Sat 05/07/16 11:16 AM
You don't need to let them wonder, somtimes it's because we don't want to know out partners love languages, lost men on dating sites thinks women are here for sex, which is not true, all is needed is honesty

hopelady's photo
Sat 05/07/16 11:00 AM
Am here to find a relationship, but it hasnto start with friendship, so far am disappointed, most men think all the women who are the dating sites are cheap and ready to sleep with whoever, but that is wrong, I respect myself too much, that's why I block any negative person I come across, the good ones are too far, am not into long distance relationship, I almost got scammed here, there's too much scam going around here. Please be careful

1 3 Next