Community > Posts By > Anita3

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 02:34 AM
Prisionofftopic

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 01:10 AM

That question is a truthful to yourself answer. Yes i have lost faith in romance. After thirty years of thinking someone cared, and being thrown away because your health went bad, yeah i have been hurt and i feel it will really take a long time to get over, i can't even amagine be romanced by anyone. I quess it scares me to, i may be hurt again. It seems everyone i met i am judging from the git go, thats wrong i know, and i do want those feeling back, but with caution. ohwell

Thats been my experience. I too have met some self centered people. There was romance alright, as long as everything went their way. Of course you didn't discovor their hidden ways untill after you fell in love.

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 12:26 AM

And I dont mean the relationship

I mean the idea of having one.

Like...when do you say to yourself,

"All right, I'm done and I am staying single"

I dunno... when you figure you've had enough of the run-arounds, the drama, the holier-than-thou attitude, and the lack-of-respect, I guess.

WOW you said it all for me.

no photo
Sat 06/20/09 11:30 AM

lol i only freak out when someone answers my phone if im waiting for a buisness call otherwise i dont care lol i normally ask my gf to hold it for me since she has the purse.

See no prob, nothing to hide... :heart:
flowerforyou :banana: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 06/20/09 12:31 AM

maybe if you knock her up you'll get a gauranteed 9 months or so, then who knows.

That explains it all!

no photo
Sat 06/20/09 12:21 AM
Bein with a smile and a few friendly words. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/19/09 10:51 PM
The cell phone says a lot. Theres no way to hide another - when you are available 24hrs a day with the great invention of the cell phone. More sooner that later BOTH partners will begin to notice the others calls coming in. I think someone has the right to find out as soon as possible if they are being decieved cheated on. Unless you have a open relationship, being cheated on and spoon fed all the lies required - causes a lot of undue damage and hurt to its victims. People have a right to look out for themselves. Remember A truely sincere and honest guy has - "nothing to hide...

no photo
Fri 06/19/09 09:49 PM

flowerforyou sometimes it takes a while to realize the person you loved is no longer the same person flowerforyou

Ahhh Mom use to say, "Watch out for the wolf in sheeps clothing!". glasses

no photo
Thu 06/18/09 02:46 AM

Because we keep hoping it will change or they will change and by some miracle, which only happens in the movies, they will see we are THE ONE for them and start appreciating us.
in real life its just trickery! will be better for oh about 3 months.. then poof back to the same old self..anything to get back into your pants i beleiveslaphead

Sad, but true.
I tried to work it out for the sake of the kids, the old memories that I missed and the love I thought I had. Once it switches over to that selfcentered mode, I realize there was no love and respect- its all conditional. He said I was the one.. He said he appreciate me.. but that was only when everything went his way.Oh yea, He told her the same things too.
laugh laugh you just explained it to a tee!! shelfishness is the key word... can be nice to get what they want, and in return its easy to be nice back.. then as time goes they got you manipulated and not realizing that you are now the only one being nice and giving, just the way they wanted it... then you realize that after a while..
He said he love me, he said it all, what it took to get what he wanted.

no photo
Wed 06/17/09 02:25 PM

Promising the world. Feeding me everything that I want to hear. Catering to every fantasy that I might have. Then finding out it was all a big lie. I am a hopeless romantic and men seem to like to prey on that. I guess I am gullible. I want to believe the best in people, truly I do. But I am seeming to lose all confidence in ever getting what I want.

Lies, lies and more lies.
I must be the queen of gullible. Just because I beleive a guys word, stories, and promises. I keep running into liars. What am I suppose to do - hire an investigator before I go out on a date? This isn't fair. I must be doing something wrong, I don't see it coming and end up angry or sad. Its not fair - to all the good guys out there either. I need some Bum Repellent, please!

no photo
Wed 06/17/09 02:08 PM

Because we keep hoping it will change or they will change and by some miracle, which only happens in the movies, they will see we are THE ONE for them and start appreciating us.
in real life its just trickery! will be better for oh about 3 months.. then poof back to the same old self..anything to get back into your pants i beleiveslaphead

Sad, but true.
I tried to work it out for the sake of the kids, the old memories that I missed and the love I thought I had. Once it switches over to that selfcentered mode, I realize there was no love and respect- its all conditional. He said I was the one.. He said he appreciate me.. but that was only when everything went his way.Oh yea, He told her the same things too.

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 11:54 PM

There out there you can have to goto the right place, like a mall

I agree with the right place. But the mall is too random place. I would say a place where you like, for example, if you like reading, fond a girl in a library. If you like sports, go to gym...

Good advice. I like riding my dirt bike at Carnagie and its a good place to meet people who also like riding... My suggestion "the grocery store or Walmart" you can really get a clue about someone from whats in their cart; the foods they eat and if they cook, movies they watch, hobbies they may have, magazines they read, clothes, even medicines can tell a story.

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 06:12 PM
Being there when he needs me... to make things easier.

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 01:43 PM

you need to a few things seriously.

First you need to EVALUATE what is it you liked about her..I.e was it the way she made you feel? Or was just having her around make you see yourself in a different way? I've seen a lot of people who's confidence sky-rockets because of there significant other but they don't really have that confidence on their own... or was it the her sense of humor, her honesty..or the fact that you two shared common intrest and enjoyed doing them together? I've also noticed in a lot of older/younger relationships the reason the guy is mainly attracted to the younger girl is because they themselves are not ready to settle down and want to travel and play while older girls are more prone to wanting to settle.

Second you need to write a list of the qualities and find out which ones you liked most about being around her...this does two things first it lets you see in-black-and-white what it is that you liked. IF it is a certian way she made you feel see if you can control that yourself. If not at least you know what you want in a future partner.

Third and finally, It will take time, involve yourself in things that YOU enjoy doing on your own hopefully where other people are around doing the same things then you know at least you and them have something in common. Someone once told me "A lion doesn't look for it's mate in the middle of the ocean" meaning find someone in your natural habitat and you have a much more likely chance of finding someone you can have fun with.

*Good Advice! Evaluate the relationship as a learning experience,about you. There is a lot of good info to sort out and think about. My son went through a breakup last year, he cried, he poured himself into WORKING OUT, he cried a little more, he made all new friends, he eventually made the move to let go and date someone new. I know it has been hard but he's made a new life and he's happy now. I'm happy too! I refer to him, because I think its a little different for men -(in some ways harder) to go through a breakup with someone they love.

no photo
Fri 05/29/09 07:58 PM

It takes a very long time to trust my partner, and I do wear my heart on my sleeves, which guys like to take advantage of..sad

Finding a good relationship with someone I can trust. Promise this, promise that and fake this, fake that - Why the deception? I am a down to earth upfront person, looking for the same. When your hooked in with a false impression, only a matter of time till the real person pops out. I have a problem believing everything I hear.

no photo
Wed 05/27/09 11:12 AM
I print up a page of "Why im better off without him", toss his memorabilia in the can and TRY to make a new life ... Someone better is just around the corner, but sometimes you have to wipe the tears to be able - to see them!

no photo
Wed 05/27/09 10:45 AM

:heart: Are you scared that you won't find anyone who will love you for the way you are?:heart:

Scared of that? Nope. I think that most have but, what I am scared of is...
the ones who try to be who they think I want when it's really not them.

I fully agree
Im scared of the Imposters out there - playing their games to deceive me and wasting my time.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 04:12 PM
Clues, clues and clues
In a rush, big stacks of bills, statements like - "you're the only one who >calls, cares, or knows me!"Late night calls from wrong numbers, strange receipts for extra cell phones, toothbrushes hidden in the closet. Oh yea "I love you - lets move in together" right away.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 03:41 PM

never happens.. its a urban myth

commmon, I thought you would have some good ones to tell.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 03:01 PM
Youre increasingly seeing someone that swears he/she loves you. They spend all their free time calling obsessively, pledging their love and eventually requesting marriage. On a daily basis, you receive letters, gifts, cards and calls all expressing their love and affection. The person is pushy and doesn't take No - because they say they love you. But you gut feeling says something is wrong...?
Ever have a negative person invade your life, looking back what were some of the clues that could have been helpful if only you knew?