Community > Posts By > Anita3

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 01:58 AM
When I was going to school and busy, I had a guy that pursued me. He was an old friend, although the timing wasn't right, some of the things he said and did were. I insisted I needed to study and finish school before I could have a full relationship. He professed his love daily anyway. Telling me "I Love You" and that "I was the only one for him". He did so many nice things. He saw my life was empty in the in the partner department, so he filled it. With his humor, companionship, caring and courting. He said I Love YOU, everyday and offered to cator to my every need. He said I was the only one for him and he wanted to marry me. I believed him. To bad he was saying the same things to many other women,too. I was shocked to see him on the internet seeking women on many sites. Telling them the same things he told me. My heart sank,its broken, and my ability to trust is destroyed. I have cried an ocean of tears and did everything I could think of to forget the memories he so carefully worked to create.

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 12:45 AM
Not sure what the question is, here? I'm just looking for date with a decent guy who likes dirtbike riding, gardening and movies! Drug and disease free! and knows how to tell the truth. Oh yes sexy, kindhearted, and strong if needed! That covers it.

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 12:26 AM

me, i miss a lot of things. but really, the most important thing was having someone to just spill your heart out to . i miss getting a back rub while i talked about things i had never spoken about before. i miss that feeling of being there for one another. yes i miss sex, but whatever. thats not what made my relationship. i just want a good friend, a person to talk to. a person to make me feel good. what do you miss?

I miss the intellect, the conversations we had about hypothetical things, things that could never exist in the real world, things that most people would just stare at you and say "Huh?" if they ever heard people talking about them.

I miss watching horrible movies with her as we made up our own dialogue and scenarios and possible sequels.

I miss her creativity, the way she would make things, build things, construct things, things that amazed me on a regular basis, and she would say "What do you think of this bronze cricket?"

I miss the way she would read what I wrote and tell me what she thought.

I miss the way she wanted to be a part of what I did, to the point that she designed the covers for my first two books, and even took care of the mundane things like page formatting.

I miss waking up in the morning, and seeing her there, and feeling like I had finally found someone who understood....

What books? Are you a writer?

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 12:24 AM

me, i miss a lot of things. but really, the most important thing was having someone to just spill your heart out to . i miss getting a back rub while i talked about things i had never spoken about before. i miss that feeling of being there for one another. yes i miss sex, but whatever. thats not what made my relationship. i just want a good friend, a person to talk to. a person to make me feel good. what do you miss?

I miss the intellect, the conversations we had about hypothetical things, things that could never exist in the real world, things that most people would just stare at you and say "Huh?" if they ever heard people talking about them.

I miss watching horrible movies with her as we made up our own dialogue and scenarios and possible sequels.

I miss her creativity, the way she would make things, build things, construct things, things that amazed me on a regular basis, and she would say "What do you think of this bronze cricket?"

I miss the way she would read what I wrote and tell me what she thought.

I miss the way she wanted to be a part of what I did, to the point that she designed the covers for my first two books, and even took care of the mundane things like page formatting.

I miss waking up in the morning, and seeing her there, and feeling like I had finally found someone who understood....

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 12:11 AM

a woman that uses the mens restroom scared scared

Sounds scarrry!

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 12:09 AM
My Red Flags
Three children with three separate women!
A Class-A argument in support of smoking pot!
and a hundred darn good exuses to Drink n Drive!
*Guess I'm not getting laid tonight.

no photo
Thu 12/02/10 11:59 PM

Any man with a mother, especially if they are not self supportive! Seriously Huge red flag!!!

The name Michael or any derivatives! I know too many of those already & know they really complicate chit in my world.

Libra males-great friends-not so great bfs.

Anyone with baby momma/daddy drama & women that wanna try being with a girl to turn on their man.

I'll agree the name "Michael" is a big red flag!!pitchfork

no photo
Wed 02/24/10 01:06 AM
Lying and then denying it. Liar Denial has to be one of the worse most frustrating and tormenting things to tolerate. I had a friend that lied to me and everyone around for two years while insistenantly arguing that he was telling the truth. Crazymaking..

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 01:55 AM
I thought I found a nice guy, but I made a mistake, just a string of nice lines and a ear full of cleaver lies. I'll just call Gary - Tiger W instead.

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 03:01 AM
I have a lie detector.

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 02:54 AM
To _ _ _ _ after all the lying, cheating bums out there took them to the cleaners!

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 05:11 PM
You know where that road leads. Take a new one this time! I know easier said than done. My good wishes are with you. smooched

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 05:09 PM
I kept listening to the promises and trying again and again and again, and guess what? Again, and again, and again, I kept ending up in the same place!!! (In pain)

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 01:34 AM
Twenty five years ago my divorse was a ongoing horror story. My exspouse was high income, but due to our low income and poor representationbut my girls and I were cheated out of fair support. He went on his merry way and I struggled to survive for many long years. Now he's coming back again. Can anyone please recommend a good strong and honest attorney in the Hayward area?

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 04:56 PM
Wow! I feel for you. It looks like to me that you are being abused. In my experience it happens slowly - creeping in, slowly like "the frog in the boiling pot of water" who never notices it coming...Slowly, first- louring you in with the offers, the what you want to hear, the love and affection (Its all good in the beginning)then slowly things change, compliments turn to remarks and happiness turns to pain. Confusion takes over and its impossible to sort out why this person would treat you this way. Confusion stage is painful and paralyzing. Verbal and mental abuse is designed to work on your mind this way. I suggest you read "Why does he do that?" or other books on verbal abuse. To fight cancer you need all the love and support possible... to keep you strong! Get around some supportive people and see the difference. Choose the supportive team and you'll win.

no photo
Tue 07/07/09 01:54 AM
I'm over your age limit, otherwise, You seem like a good down to earth honest person with great morals! Cute too! Any smart girl would be lucky to swoooop you up for a date. Be patient.

no photo
Tue 07/07/09 01:29 AM
This guy is obsessed. He says its because he loves me. He threatens me.

no photo
Mon 07/06/09 02:18 AM
Lies are frustrating and damaging if you stick around. Put on your running shoes...
Someone should create a "Liars Registar" and save us all some time and misery.

no photo
Mon 07/06/09 12:18 AM

Because the obsession changes the way they feel and they do not like the way they feel. It is a short cut into making them feel good about themselves, kinda like an addiction.

Interestingly true. I have an obsessed stalker, any suggestions?

restraining order.

Thank you. I have been considering it, but, my friend warned "thats when they kill you" so i'm having second thoughts.

no photo
Mon 07/06/09 12:00 AM

Because the obsession changes the way they feel and they do not like the way they feel. It is a short cut into making them feel good about themselves, kinda like an addiction.

Interestingly true. I have an obsessed stalker, any suggestions?

Previous 1 3