wildernessnick59's photo
Fri 07/17/15 03:09 PM
here are my thoughts on the strip club scene...been there done that when I was a young man before marriage...learn many things through my life thus far...by far...keep it interesting...experiment...get out of your comfort zone and just explore!!!

wildernessnick59's photo
Fri 07/17/15 03:01 PM
Ladies...what exactly are you looking for in a male companion, mate and or lover????:wink:

wildernessnick59's photo
Fri 07/17/15 02:54 PM
Check this place out....Chaunigan Lake Lodge...in British Columbia pristine wilderness....sit on the beach and take in the beauty of snow-capped mountains...wander the many trails...drink in Mother Nature at her best!

wildernessnick59's photo
Fri 07/17/15 02:45 PM
Want to experiment and see where things go....step out of your comfort zone...whips ad chains...get tied up....leather or lace...high heels...getting kissed from head to foot...role playing...keep it exciting!

wildernessnick59's photo
Fri 07/17/15 02:38 PM
What one thing attracts a woman to a man?

wildernessnick59's photo
Tue 07/14/15 02:46 PM
A foot massage...thumbs pressing against the arch of the foot in a rotational motion...gently pulling each toe in turn...great relax for her! While she sips on a glass of black currant Merlot...extra points if you have dark chocolate melted in a ceramic bowl and feed her fresh strawberries gently between her lips followed by a kiss!

wildernessnick59's photo
Tue 07/14/15 02:33 PM
I go into town once a month during the season....then 1st week of October would be my last trip till April or May depending on the snowpack

wildernessnick59's photo
Mon 07/13/15 08:25 PM
Spooky...was the time before I got married the first time around...my ex's family lived in an old Nun's house...I was sleeping in the dirt basement and felt the temperature drop dramatically as if a ghost had passed by.

On another occasion in the same house the door to the basement slammed shut repeatedly.... ghostly figure in white was seen walking down the hallway....a young boy!

wildernessnick59's photo
Mon 07/13/15 08:16 PM
Update....I live 200 km from the nearest town.

Population 1 Chaunigan Lake Lodge, Nemiah Valley, BC

2 dogs, 1 cat, 7 laying hens....wild horses still roam in my backyard

retired at age 52....found peace and tranquility

Cancer was my saviour opposed to be detrimental!

Without the Cancer I would never have found this awesome spot...so my eyes where opened to what really matters in life!

wildernessnick59's photo
Mon 07/13/15 08:09 PM
I respect the woman with whom I may reside sometime in the future as in the past...(been on my own for ten years now. A very good friend lives in Germany....I would do anything to have her come over here to Canada but I can see she has a wonderful life there...torn

wildernessnick59's photo
Mon 07/13/15 07:59 PM
Need permission to play...Well you got it from me...What age would you give me if you hadn't seen it on my profile. Most people give me early forties and you?

wildernessnick59's photo
Mon 07/13/15 04:05 PM
I consider myself a newbie been here a couple of weeks...cruised through lots of profiles from all walks of life. Hard to find someone that is geared to a country lifestyle. Wonder where that .00000000001 percent of the population is right this very moment! LOL

Perhaps if you have come across her you may send her in my direction!!!

wildernessnick59's photo
Mon 07/13/15 12:33 PM
I think some of you folks are all screwed in the wrong place....that place between your ears where that ego has blown out of proportion!

wildernessnick59's photo
Sun 07/12/15 07:24 PM
Here is the scoop...if you want your relationship to work you must be best friends first and foremost...the sexual part of the relationship is an integral part but intimacy comes on a higher plane. Being with the other sharing all those little intricacies between two individuals.

Both of you should have your own time separate from the other as well as time together.

You need to be your own person...to make it all work!

wildernessnick59's photo
Fri 07/10/15 04:51 PM
Always had a connection with my Mom...here is a true story that happened in April 1978...I was in South Australia at the time 30,000 kilometers from my Mom's house...She awakened in the middle of the night and looking out her bedroom door onto the landing was an old armchair...there I sat she said as clear as day...then when she asked me what was wrong I began to slowly disappear....funny on that very date I was feeling rather ill!

wildernessnick59's photo
Fri 07/10/15 04:46 PM
Sex...its been almost ten years so I guess its mostly on my mind these hot summer days....maybe skinny dipping...

wildernessnick59's photo
Fri 07/10/15 04:43 PM
F.u.c.k. For Unlawful Cardinal Knowledge....who would have thought this was the true meaning!

wildernessnick59's photo
Thu 07/09/15 03:24 PM
I am under no illusions as how difficult my challenge is...to find that.00000000001 percent of the female population who would consider a life totally off grid in a pristine wilderness setting...If you know of a friend that might just fit then please send my info to her! Thanks

wildernessnick59's photo
Thu 07/09/15 03:19 PM
I guess we could say the same goes both ways....I always try to send a few lines even if I am not interested. It seems people like to receive some mail that acknowledges that someone actually took the time to say hello.

I certainly can read and write as I am an author...living in the wilderness has its perks....the only challenge is finding a woman to share this lifestyle with me...certainly one I connect with...

wildernessnick59's photo
Thu 07/09/15 03:09 PM
Canadian cowboy...lives a different lifestyle...so if you know of a lady who can handle living in a remote area send her romantic resume my way!!!