Community > Posts By > psprettysmile

psprettysmile's photo
Fri 08/14/09 08:16 PM
Edited by psprettysmile on Fri 08/14/09 08:19 PM
You go girl that more like it. Didnt reconize you at first. You look hot and easy going fun loving all rolled into one. just take the other pics off this one is hot ok. like the intro its straight forward leaving room for possibilities with just a touch of suspense. Let me know how its going if you get the time with all those hits your going to be getting. A girl will lie to you a woman will always lend a helping hand and your more than welcome .Also that smile would light up a room keep it going ok

psprettysmile's photo
Wed 08/12/09 07:58 PM
Hello to you to be truthful the first thing i thought when i looked at your profile is you would make a good friend. When men see your pic you look real safe try putting on a different pic with your hair and makeup done and maybe a sexy dress like you would wear when that person takes you out and see the response. Your not profiling yourself to get many responses. You stated that you want to me someone to go out with and in the same sentence you say your not looking for anything serious. Most people come on here to find a relationship your looking for friendship and that turns them away. Man can turn into friends not really start out to be friends. You also said to much in your profile. from you screen name we know your a mother but also try to remember your also a woman and thats what you should be protraying. something to much info turns a person off. you left nothing for them to find out.

psprettysmile's photo
Mon 03/12/07 09:05 PM
Never let your chin lower to you chest, Never let your eyes not look
into theirs because God gave you your wonderful son because he knew you
were a woman of STRENGTH, WISDOM, COURAGE AND COULD TAKE ON THE WORLD IF
YOU HAD TO. Never feel lowered or down because some insecure cowardly
so called man who doesnt know that even through your son is different
their the ones with the problem because they dont have THE LOVE HE HAS
FROM YOU. Words do hurt and some hurt more than others but when you
hear these hateful words from the sorry people who say them, just look
into your heart and know they are only talking about themselves.

psprettysmile's photo
Sun 03/04/07 11:15 PM
I AM NEW HERE AND IT FEELS GOOD TO KNOW THIS IS A PLACE WHERE RESPECT IS
DEMANDED THANKS K.