> > > lively, charming, amusing, practical, and
> > >
> > > always interesting; someone who's constantly
> > >
> > > in the
> > >
> > > center of attention, but sufficiently
> > >
> > > well-balanced not to let it go to their ZZZhead.
> > >
> > > They also see you as kind, considerate, and
> > >
> > > understanding; someone who'll always cheer
> > >
> > > them up and help them out.
> > >

balanced in the middle like the description says happy

atothedouble2's photo
Tue 05/12/09 06:12 PM
Just drink some scalding hot coffee (carefully). Eating will be painful and you'll be set!

atothedouble2's photo
Tue 05/12/09 06:09 PM
I say 10 over isnt bad unless its the beginning or end of the month. Im usually doing 75 in a 65 and traffic is right there with me. Like the period, you have to be fearful for a week every month.

atothedouble2's photo
Tue 04/28/09 01:52 PM

Thank you both for your responses! I was just wondering if some people might think, hmm most skinny guys are nerdy and shy or dont like to go outside and play sports. But yea, appearances definitely not number 1 when considering a person but big in that first encounter

Don't sell yourself short, nerds are hot.

Thanks smokin

atothedouble2's photo
Thu 04/23/09 01:03 AM
Any northern california girls here? From the bay to sac? If so, check out my profile and drop me a line

atothedouble2's photo
Thu 04/23/09 12:57 AM
Im all in on the good personality scale. I just hate that you might not have enough time when you first meet someone for them to really see you and who you are.

Im definitely not settling, ive got a nice gym routine going on but Im not doing it for the girls so much as for myself.

Thanks for all the input everyone, many thanks

atothedouble2's photo
Tue 04/21/09 03:47 PM
Thank you both for your responses! I was just wondering if some people might think, hmm most skinny guys are nerdy and shy or dont like to go outside and play sports. But yea, appearances definitely not number 1 when considering a person but big in that first encounter

atothedouble2's photo
Tue 04/21/09 02:41 PM
530! Doing that future thing in Davis

atothedouble2's photo
Tue 04/21/09 02:32 PM
Im a fairly slender and skinny guy. I try working out but I can't get enough fat on my body to turn into muscle. Im not exactly scrawny but im not muscular. Physical appearances seem to play such a key role in initial attraction, just want to know what goes through your head.

atothedouble2's photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:57 AM
Looking at me being slender and all, you might think ill like the same in girls. I actually girls with curves, especially big boned girls that fit that category. I like skinny girls if they're petite, other than that my range goes up to big boned girls and girls with curves and "a few extra pounds" whatever that exactly means.
I do like girls to be cute. She doesn't have to be gorgeous or stunning or anything like that, but just cute and beautiful eyes make up a lot of that.

atothedouble2's photo
Mon 04/20/09 10:32 PM
Hey everyone, just signed up today. Hoping to make some new friends and meet some new people and have some laughs.

atothedouble2's photo
Mon 04/20/09 08:34 PM
I gotta say, thanks for your honesty and in depth feedback! How are the pics looking now?

atothedouble2's photo
Mon 04/20/09 04:46 PM
what what? ... but Im taller

atothedouble2's photo
Mon 04/20/09 03:37 PM
Hows my profile look? Anything to change? pic, description, etc?