Community > Posts By > Ursula2

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 02:50 AM
Maybe changing your profile name would be a good idea. I think most people would want to steer clear of someone when they are angry, and your username certainly suggests this. I think even a nice profile blurb wouldn't overcome this, as it gives the impression that you are still hurting, which is fine and I feel for you if you are, but if you are genuinely wanting to hook up with someone wouldn't it be nice for them if you were able to give your best for them?

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 02:14 AM
On an aside; Gosh Debbie, what a lovely profile picture. It looks very professional. Your mailbox must keep you busy all day.

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 02:11 AM
With respect, I don't think it's so offputting to bring God into it, if that's something central in your life. But maybe you should clarify whether the girl you want to meet needs to be a believer. You haven't really said anything about what sorta gal you like, either. Pity too, you have nothing in your profile pic (yeah, I know, I haven't a proper pic yet either). You might have to rely on joining in on, or starting up, some interesting threads for people to get to know more about you, since you're not saying too much other than listing your interests. Hope this is helpful.

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 02:03 AM
I thought your blurb about yourself was very well written. You seem like the genuine kind of guy that women like. Hope you find your down to earth, quirky girl you're looking for. Your profile pic is nice too, no posiness there, and a nice smile, though the image is a wee bit blurry and dark, so ladies will have to squint at it a few minutes longer to see you, but I know it's hard to get a good shot sometimes (I always end up blinking at the wrong moment myself). Hope the feedback was helpful.

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 01:48 AM
Hello all. I'm new too. Love your profile pics.

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 01:46 AM
Welcome. I'm another newbie here:smile: