Community > Posts By > Mazikeen

Mazikeen's photo
Tue 04/21/09 04:21 PM
Edited by Mazikeen on Tue 04/21/09 04:24 PM

hey that's good for you EZ4Sheezy. that's something you brought it up because l'm suppose to have a girlfriend! that went into rehab she has not contacted me for 6 week's now and i'm hurt over this she said she would stay in touch can someone contact there lover from rehab even a email and how long should i wait for her to get clean?what

Romee they dont always allow any outside contacts besides immediate family. Sometimes not even family if there is abuse taking place there also. The problem is they cant always discern who is clean and sober in the person's life so they might just say no outside contacts for a period of time.

And good luck to you EZ.

Mazikeen's photo
Tue 04/21/09 04:06 PM
I bet these glasses are worth a fortune.

Mazikeen's photo
Mon 04/20/09 07:04 PM
Yep, Donald Sutherland as "Hawkeye."

Mazikeen's photo
Mon 04/20/09 07:41 AM
I really enjoyed MASH when it was on prime time and I will even watch it now if Im flipping through the channel and run across it. Im pretty sure I have seen nearly every episode. One of my favorites is when Hawkeye is having dreams. That one was more serious. The Colonel Blake's death episode was very good also. Evidently they kept that secret from the entire cast. They only knew that Radar would come into the OR and tell them something but they didnt know what.

Mazikeen's photo
Sun 04/19/09 08:40 AM
noway Slap :tongue:

Mazikeen's photo
Sat 04/18/09 07:42 AM

Yea your cute

To young
To blonde

Took the words (I mean type) right off my fingers.

Yes you are cute for a young lady into the surfer look. Good luck.flowerforyou

Mazikeen's photo
Sat 04/18/09 06:17 AM
Well what do all men want? Its really not a good idea to generalize so broadly in that manner as we all have different desires or ambitions.

I think a better idea to approach the issue is ask yourself "what do you want?" and then you can focus on finding the woman that is on the same page as you or might have complimentary goals.

Just an idea. Good luck. flowerforyou

2 Next