JoehRv's photo
Fri 06/05/15 01:06 PM
Hi I'm Joe and I want a Lamborghini

JoehRv's photo
Fri 06/05/15 01:05 PM
I'd like to see what you got to say, can you follow my beat? We'll see

JoehRv's photo
Fri 06/05/15 01:00 PM
I'll reply because I am white and under 28, how you doing?

JoehRv's photo
Fri 06/05/15 12:56 PM
Call of Ktulu

JoehRv's photo
Wed 06/03/15 02:53 PM
That sounds excellent, there's definitely some nice people here, one of them it is you :) thank you very much for being honest with me, I Really appreciate that, I hope you're doing good :D

JoehRv's photo
Tue 06/02/15 07:50 PM
I'm not bothered at all just confused because you used advanced language and you are visualizing things I don't because you're wiser and seen more than me, I really appreciate that you spent time writing down all this huge advice, im so not used to a proper American speech yet, now I understand you, but this : "It is called building on your assets and putting less things out there that might hurt you. " I didn't really get it to be fair, but the rest is pretty much clear, thank you so much for helping me out, I hope I get as lucky as your now grown up kids :P you are very nice for doing this god will pay you :P

JoehRv's photo
Tue 06/02/15 07:35 PM
Ohh thank you so much for answering my ignorance :) Now I visualize the message the way I should have firstly, and thank you for the compliments :D you are very kind and nice like your words

JoehRv's photo
Tue 06/02/15 04:26 PM
Sorry for being an ignorant but what's ditto, OP, and I don't get the message I'm not even with sunglasses or any of what you said.. I would love more transparency and clearness for the young lad

JoehRv's photo
Tue 06/02/15 04:06 PM
Needs more whaaat!!! I don't get it whats going on what I've done now? So much help that I'm blocked, thank you good lady

JoehRv's photo
Tue 06/02/15 04:04 PM
I'm not sure if you were insulting me but what's wrong with my green t shirt? I wish I understood all your words that probably were right, but I'm still studying English, I feel attacked :P

JoehRv's photo
Tue 06/02/15 04:00 PM
I guess you don't really notice all this criminal facts when you're my age and haven't met the amount of people you might have

JoehRv's photo
Tue 06/02/15 02:48 PM
Okay thanks for your time :) have a good day

JoehRv's photo
Tue 06/02/15 10:09 AM
This is the kind of reply I didn't wanna get

JoehRv's photo
Tue 06/02/15 10:08 AM
We do because we actually like hanging out with our buds I don't know why so many women don't understand this either :P it's always been like that I guss, do women don't like this on my profile either?! All of you say I must change everything, thanks for the ideas

JoehRv's photo
Tue 06/02/15 08:01 AM
Heyy, are you suggesting I should remove something? I'm taking your advice, more pics, smile more :P thanks good lady :)

JoehRv's photo
Tue 06/02/15 07:59 AM
Hahaha thanks for your honesty I needed someone saying this stuff, I'll take your advice dude stay cool :)

JoehRv's photo
Tue 06/02/15 07:00 AM
There's not much activity so I guess I'm doing something wrong any help? Not random comments

JoehRv's photo
Tue 06/02/15 06:39 AM
Thank you lady, that is so many things to do and I'm lazy.. :/ I'll have to start looking up how the forums work and all this stuff, I appreciate your honesty :) and your time, you seem very nice, thanks a lot to you and good luck with your life

Previous 1