Community > Posts By > coo_ella99x

coo_ella99x's photo
Sun 10/16/16 05:07 PM
I've always loved those stocking hats and love some those Kentucky derby hats ..yeah .. silly woman smitten

coo_ella99x's photo
Sun 10/16/16 05:02 PM
ah! it's not being grumpy flowerforyou there's this quote which seems quite fitting ... 'I'm not a bi**h. I just have a low tolerance for stupidity' tongue2

coo_ella99x's photo
Sun 10/16/16 04:59 PM
Been busy filling the freezer with food stuffs from the garden, yeah, guess I'm prepping for hibernation .. still got get hot chocolate and tea grumble geezz ...

coo_ella99x's photo
Sun 10/16/16 04:54 PM
cute! I'd have to say ... the bare necessities ... or ... hakuna matata laugh

coo_ella99x's photo
Sun 10/16/16 04:51 PM
Oh, we can't forget our military families. They would be examples of LDR's especially those that are beyond 10 yrs. I agree, it takes a specific type to give it a try vs those whirlwind, fly-by romances :P no thanks.

coo_ella99x's photo
Mon 05/25/15 12:27 PM
I had an older brother who carried me like a football laugh while we went off blueberry picking and remember looking at a field ... sort of ... sideways :tongue: laugh he was awesome :heart:

coo_ella99x's photo
Mon 05/25/15 12:23 PM
gardening, manscaping oops LANDscaping :tongue: sheesh! things we say when with our pals huh :wink: laugh but .. if I could have flowers ALL over the place :heart: *sigh*

coo_ella99x's photo
Thu 05/21/15 11:26 AM
A relationship ends and we do go through a 'grieving' process. It's normal. This is where you take time out from jumping into another relationship :tongue: we're NOT the same person as when current relationship began .. time out to get re-acquainted with the 'new' you so you're on 'steady' feet for a new relationship.

coo_ella99x's photo
Thu 05/21/15 11:15 AM
I think reacting to such situations shows 'entry' to the potential of developing a relationship ..was too fast ohwell and usually ends with that ... a poof! relationships are not a overnight sensation :tongue: other times, maybe it was getting too real and they ran. Some people are not comfortable with 'feeling' for another ohwell we don't have control over anything so got get used to one just 'poofing' out.

coo_ella99x's photo
Sun 05/03/15 02:12 PM
A knights Tale - I would be similar to 'Jocylyn' bigsmile

Terminator - Reese tells Sarah, 'I came across time for you.' smitten

just wimpy yeah but don't tell anyone k :angel:

coo_ella99x's photo
Sun 05/03/15 10:27 AM
I'm Coo_ella 99 smooches waving and can serve food well-done or la flambe biggrin caterwaul to songs out loud, get lost while shopping whoa rofl

coo_ella99x's photo
Sun 05/03/15 10:14 AM
The Promotheus Deception - Robert Ludlum
Lost Soldiers - James Webb
Dark Tower (series) - Stephen King
First Daughter - Eric Van Lustbader
Hannibal Rising - Thomas Harris

Yes, I've watched the movies too and found I enjoyed both versions.

coo_ella99x's photo
Sun 05/03/15 09:43 AM
Edited by coo_ella99x on Sun 05/03/15 09:45 AM
I love hearing about new breakthroughs and discoveries. As for human biology, that makes me nervous. Discovering how a cell operates and figuring out how to extend the longevity is good but, as mentioned earlier,further study is going to be needed since we know radical ions and invasion of germs can also affect state of cells. It's a study that would require definite monitoring. Who wants to live forever? really? spock I'd prefer sticking to natural life body clock.

coo_ella99x's photo
Sun 05/03/15 09:07 AM
Thanks Iam flowerforyou I don't usually make myself obvious but couldn't pass the chance to scribble something maybe others can learn from? smitten can you imagine getting or finding such notes from a suitor? *sigh* ;)

coo_ella99x's photo
Sat 05/02/15 05:35 PM
alright :banana: 'we dance under a star studded night sky, caressed gently by a soft evening breeze. I reach into the sky and weave a crown of stars. You kneel before me so tis easy to place it upon you to wear, for this moment regardless how fleeting' .... :angel:

coo_ella99x's photo
Sat 05/02/15 04:04 PM
I had hoped the first episode of the new season would've been 2 hrs vs usual 1 hr :angry: it's the first! sad but overall, it's great!

coo_ella99x's photo
Sat 05/02/15 04:00 PM
air balloon race! rofl