Community > Posts By > japers34

japers34's photo
Sat 05/23/09 09:01 PM
I am 34, I am also the only person in my family who has not been married, everyone else has been married at least twice! It seems to be more common to have re-married, than to have never been married.So I ask whats more peculiar?Breaking vows to others, repeatedly? or staying true to yourself?

japers34's photo
Sat 05/23/09 08:51 PM
It seems that online dating provides oppurtunities that otherwise probably wouldnt happen. But it also creates an oppurtunity to spend a bunch of time "spinning your wheels".

japers34's photo
Sat 05/23/09 08:47 PM
Magic is another word for "directed energy",does it exist? Yes, only to the degree in which you believe it does.

japers34's photo
Sat 05/23/09 08:40 PM
"Gentlemen" still exist, but more often than not they are "spoken for". I was raised to open doors,and all the other considerate things A man should do.These days,if she is not playing the roll of a "lady"it isnt likely she will be having the "gentleman" experience.

japers34's photo
Sat 05/23/09 08:31 PM
Rather someone is nice or not is subjective. Someones "niceness" can only be measured by comparison . I think that compatibility w/ two people depends greatly on their perception of each other.Usually things that we dont like in others, is a projection of what we dont like about ourselves.
In short, how can you get along w/ others if you cant get along w/ yourself.We are all having a "human experience" and with that comes errors.you live and you learn.

japers34's photo
Sat 05/09/09 04:33 PM
Be moderate in all thing in life, including moderation.

japers34's photo
Sat 05/09/09 03:38 PM
Television has done a real number on people today.The women and the men, of all countries.Since childbirth every member of this discussion has been subjected to intense "television programming".Rather you wish to admit it or not, the foundation of all of our belief systems has been influenced by the t.v.
A few people have already brought up the fact that it may not just be the women, but that guys are materialistic too.Its really neither here nor there.If you are not looking for that particular trait in someone, then include it on your profile.