xJacindaPrincess's photo
Fri 05/01/15 12:19 PM
There's filters? o.o I didn't know that :D Thanks for info, but where are the filters? :o I'll take down the weirdo thing, I don't wanna offend anyone ^^

xJacindaPrincess's photo
Fri 05/01/15 09:37 AM
I only say that to keep perverts away as best as I can, I should prolly be more clear though lol I just did this cause I was kinda bored, thanks though :D

xJacindaPrincess's photo
Fri 05/01/15 09:14 AM
Rate it, please? :D What changes should I make? Or anything else I should change?

xJacindaPrincess's photo
Fri 05/01/15 08:47 AM
Friends with anyone :D and maybe a relationship if I find it here. I prefer Asian men but I don't see too many on here Dx

xJacindaPrincess's photo
Thu 04/30/15 09:50 AM
Plot twist: The people just got lucky with their seeds and soil and somehow it still growed. XD Plus it's a fecking plant, why be so bashful about it? Just say "The seed you gave me didn't work" instead of hiding D:

xJacindaPrincess's photo
Thu 04/30/15 09:45 AM
Pass and go eat some fruit or play games somewhere .-.

xJacindaPrincess's photo
Thu 04/30/15 05:47 AM
I leave for 10 mins and the thread is already being locked down, oh my. *hides in a anti-locked thread bunker*

xJacindaPrincess's photo
Thu 04/30/15 05:15 AM
At least I'm not the only one here looking for the same thing~ xD

xJacindaPrincess's photo
Wed 04/29/15 05:45 PM

haha wait til the fake pic brigade start and scammers and spammers u got to be wise to em lol

Bah, I know fakes when I see them xD Plus the guy ones don't even use arrive photos so I'm not swooned anyways xD

Ayy btw if y'all want to, just message me, I'll reply faster that way. I was just making tuna with my mom and watching a movie :3

xJacindaPrincess's photo
Wed 04/29/15 01:28 PM

I love chicken and broccoli and cheese :)yeh could be cos its iphone.welcome to mingle

Thanks :D it seems to be one of the tamest sites I've ever been on honestly. Refreshing to log in and not be assaulted with peen pics :X

xJacindaPrincess's photo
Wed 04/29/15 01:27 PM

jacinda waving waving

Hiii :D

xJacindaPrincess's photo
Wed 04/29/15 01:19 PM
I don't get notifications when a post is made(prolly cause I use iPhone), I promise I'm not ignoring y'all ;3; trust me I'll yap all day XD

Currently, I got some cheese and broccoli stuffed chicken in the oven, anyone like? :3 I could live off it for life xD

xJacindaPrincess's photo
Wed 04/29/15 12:31 PM
Send her a frog. :D

xJacindaPrincess's photo
Wed 04/29/15 12:29 PM
Oh my, an interesting thread so far xP Hi everyone~ lawl

How has everyone been? :D

xJacindaPrincess's photo
Wed 04/29/15 11:25 AM

They should let parents be exactly what they should be.

Parents. And let them make that decision.

Video games are just like movies, a form of entertainment. You don't hear complaints about violence, gore, and sex in movies but yet we still let our children go and see them.

But when it comes to video games, one little character can fart and "OMGOSH IZ VIDEO GAMEZ TEECHING UR KIDZ BAD THINGZ????/////!!1one"

I don't see why such hypocrisy exist when it comes down to us gamers, but I wish it would stop. Video games are just what movies are: a form of entertainment.

That being said: R.I.P Silent Hills, you'll always be remembered ;.;

Ahh, derp, forgot to add: "Between a movie filled with gratuitous and explicit sex scenes, an a video game, I'd pick the game."

xJacindaPrincess's photo
Wed 04/29/15 11:23 AM
They should let parents be exactly what they should be.

Parents. And let them make that decision.

Video games are just like movies, a form of entertainment. You don't hear complaints about violence, gore, and sex in movies but yet we still let our children go and see them.

But when it comes to video games, one little character can fart and "OMGOSH IZ VIDEO GAMEZ TEECHING UR KIDZ BAD THINGZ????/////!!1one"

I don't see why such hypocrisy exist when it comes down to us gamers, but I wish it would stop. Video games are just what movies are: a form of entertainment.

That being said: R.I.P Silent Hills, you'll always be remembered ;.;

xJacindaPrincess's photo
Wed 04/29/15 11:10 AM
Just joined, just wanted to say hi :D