Community > Posts By > Jackinthegreen

Jackinthegreen's photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:11 PM
Actually the book of Daniel and various potions of the psalms contain end time prophecy as well.

Jackinthegreen's photo
Fri 04/24/09 09:56 AM
Hi all. I'm sorry if this turns out to be rather long but this is a subject that I have a great deal of interest in and I have done a fare amount of personal study on as well.As for cloning and all that. I suggest you put it aside and get clarity as to the origin of humanity first then all the other things will begin to fall into place.And you will see the truth is more amazing than fiction.
The theory you're thinking of sounds much to me like theistic evolution. It's actually a lame attempt largely by christians to try and reconcile the biblical creation account and popular darwinism.
Put planely. If you look at real science, theistic evolution doesn't hold water.
To make a long story short. Scientific evidence demonstrates quite conclusivly that all that is was intelligently designed. From the law of thermal dynamics, to the irreduceable complexity of the simplest life forms. We see if we look objectivly and with intellectual honesty that there is in fact a creator. Evolution having no basis in reality is in fact a religion that requires absolute blind faith and abandonment of intellegent rational thinking. So I say. You can sit there and ponder philisophcaly and feel that you're having deep thoughts that some how make you more spiritual or you can just get informed and be real with yourself and the world around you. I strongly recommend the latter.Especialy if your ultimate question is."Why do I exist?" The question itself is based on absolutivity and thus requires an absolute answer.You can not find that answer if you will not look at the absolute evidence.
Science and nature are each like a finger pointing away at the moon.
If you refuse to follow it's trajectory you will miss out on all that heavenly glory. Don't ignore the finger it's purpose is to reveal that which you seek. And just as importantly. Don't worship the finger or you force it into a possition that can only mislead you. You'll be settling for counterfeit answers and though it may appease you for a time you will in the end have much less than is available to you.
I suggest that you seek out a video by a man named Lee Strobel.
It's called the caes for a creator. This man is a christian and supports the beliefe that the God of the bible is that creator.
You don't have to addopt that belief if you don't want to.I don't fully agree with him on a few spiritual issues myself. I recomend it because of the accurate information they pressnt in regards to scientific evedence.
If you want to make a 1/4 million dollars you can go to www.drdino.com with just one real piece of evidence for the theory of evolution. The offer has been up for years now and I believe it's still open.
I hope that my input is helpfull and not un welcome.
I wish you all well as you seek the answers you desire.

Jackinthegreen's photo
Fri 04/24/09 09:00 AM
I agree Emmanuel is a desciptive term not a literal name though it is commonly used now as a name. My friend and I are working on a guitar duet. We call our selves the minstrels. But my name is not Minstrel nor is his. Jesus is God with us but His name is Jesus. Actually Yeshua is His proper name.
He shall be called Emmanuel= He shall be called God with us.
That's what the bible is actually saying.
It's ammazing how we so esily over complicate that which is so simple.
OK I'm getting off of my soap box now. I hope I didn't come off too preachy it's just that biblical subject matter is an area where I've done a pretty fare amount of study.

Jackinthegreen's photo
Wed 04/22/09 08:54 AM
Hey there JT. I know I aint as pretty as sweetcountrygirl laugh LOL. but I have a co writter proposal for ya.
From the way it's written it appears to be structured more like a song lyric than a poem. I was thinkin that with some carefull and creative collaboration we could turn it into a pretty decent country song. It probably would'nt take very long for me to make a cd demo to pass along to you to see if you like it and share with your friends. I hope I'm not breaching etiquette but if you're interested I'd preffer that you contact me at my personal e mail
metalhoresman at yahoo. I hope to hear from ya soon bud.

Jackinthegreen's photo
Mon 04/20/09 07:09 PM
Keep in mind that this is actually a song lyric not a poem.
I'm sure I don't need to mention this but just in case. I have secured proof of origin. This song is written out of my own life expeerience so it may not make a lot of sense to you unless you happen to know a little about my past.
Hope ya like it.

Seven years waiting.
Verse 1
All alone and strummin my 6 string
As my mind ponders sad memories
Of a time when I wore a wedding ring
And hoped I'd finaly found my life long dream.
Verse 2
It was a long time 7 years waiting
Why we fell apart is no mystery
It was do or die my life was waisting
And all I ever wanted was you close to me
Chorus 1
Back when my heart was given to you
And all my love was yours for free
And all I ever asked of you
Was to give the same thing to me
Verse 3
You were the bitter type any thing would provoke you
And you'd insist each time the fault was in me
You acted victemized when I had enough of you
How could we have real love with your heart far from me.
Chorus 2
Once my heart.......