Community > Posts By > EquusDancer

EquusDancer's photo
Sat 05/19/12 03:25 PM
I would want to know and would tell the person. I consider it lying and a bad deception to not say something. If a friend knew and didn't tell me, then they aren't a friend anymore.

EquusDancer's photo
Sat 05/19/12 03:19 PM
The judge reduced his bond from $100K to $50K. Some local reverend is now doing the race baiting crap saying everyone is picking on this ''poor boy'' because he's black. What a crock!!!

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 05/18/12 04:51 PM
Too many preferences

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 05/18/12 04:13 PM

Hi up therewaving ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A million years in the military, I had a high and tight.....Now I like it long.

:banana:

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 05/18/12 04:12 PM
I'm not so worried. But I am somewhat appalled at people's responses, especially the frenetic/witch-hunt type responses (and yes, that's spelled correctly). And THAT makes me wonder about people I've met.

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 05/18/12 04:04 PM
Don't care, as long as it's clean and neat.

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 05/18/12 03:56 PM
Shadow loves her pool/water bowl. Gets changed every other day, if not sooner.

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 05/18/12 03:49 PM
It was cute but overrated. All the funny stuff, IMO, was what was in TV commercials, and the rest ended up being bland.

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 05/16/12 08:34 AM
I had that same issue with yahoo. I don't IM anymore.

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 05/16/12 08:31 AM
Rereading Shane by Jack Shaeffer

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 05/16/12 06:31 AM
Caught out in the chicken pen.

Just as I was about to turn it loose. One handed picture taking.

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 05/16/12 05:25 AM
I would like a Bearded Dragon or a Uromastyx.

Like snakes, but not as pets. I've had rat, mice and a rabbit as pets, and wouldn't be able to feed them to a snake.

I'll post a picture of the rat snake I caught two days ago later. It was a mid-size one, out in the chicken pen. Released it out in the back pasture.

Almost stepped on a copperhead earlier this year. Did kill it.

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 05/16/12 05:19 AM
I think all animals do, in some form or fashion. I see my dogs relaxing, but not sleeping, just staring off into nothing, especially if they are laying in the sunbeams

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 05/15/12 07:49 PM

that's what i didn't get. did the police tie the man and the alias together, or was it the news team?
IMHOIF he had stopped and was trying to live a productive life, he should be given that opportunity (highly supervised)
(parole boards review cases and allow the release of inmates that they find can be useful members of society. unless he just served his sentence out fully and the state had no choice but to release him)
the people in charge of his supervision should have found this issue years ago and handled it accordingly

on here he was always very opposed to meeting women with children. could that have been a front he was using to get women with children to want to "change" his mind, i don't know

And isn't he writing "childrens" books????? Sounds like he might not be rehabilitated whoa

They are adult science fiction, not childrens book. Granted, a mature teenager might read them, but it would be unlikely.

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 05/15/12 05:37 PM
Luxurious, with the ability to do what I want. I tend to be fairly simplistic with stuff, short of books. But I want to enjoy being able to go somewhere and not have to make sure I have the money.

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 05/15/12 05:33 PM
I had a speedy ticket. Told the cop I drive like my dad. He laughed, but still ticketed me.

Other than that, I am who I am. If you've friended me on FB, I upload craploads of critter and farm pictures. Ohhh, and old cars and trucks, I like old cars and trucks.

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 05/15/12 05:29 PM
Edited by EquusDancer on Tue 05/15/12 05:30 PM

it was a good vacation book(s), just not sure what the hype is all about. spock

LOL! Okay! I had wondered how they'd do a movie on it, if it was more risque than normal. But if it's really not, then there shouldn't be a big problem.

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 05/15/12 05:24 PM
Nah, I heard they were a bit over-rated. Funny you mention Harlequin, since those books tend to be bland, for my tastes. I only read them, if someone happens to pass one to me.

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 05/15/12 05:05 PM

I know of another alias that he used, I wonder if the police know about it, or of it was ever registered. I am going to take a wild guess and say since Lex Fonteyen never was then this one might not be as well...

Yes, it all needs to be reported.

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 05/15/12 04:47 PM

I am going to find his publisher and ask Amazon to take his books off the shelves.

He was his publisher.

Yes, CreateSpace is a website that allows people to publish their own books. Amazon was just the seller, as well as other companies like Barnes and Nobles.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25