Community > Posts By > wcxidave

wcxidave's photo
Thu 06/04/09 10:18 AM
Spray the carb with carb cleaner and also pull out the spark plug and ho;d the end over a gas flame to clean out any o;d fuel. Then it should start. What does a lawn boy want to be when it grows up?....................................................................................................................................... A Yard Manrofl surprised

wcxidave's photo
Sun 05/31/09 10:28 AM
I would trade you Florida but there still counting the votes. I'll give you Detroit no one wants it.

wcxidave's photo
Mon 05/18/09 01:02 PM
Send 2 ho;d the mayo and pickles, does it come with a foil hat?
drool rofl

wcxidave's photo
Sat 05/16/09 02:47 PM
What can I say but "beautiful" words escape me at this time after reading your poem
Dave

wcxidave's photo
Wed 05/13/09 11:41 AM
Yep I know from first hand exp. Thats why I'm in radio now,and the only reason I'm in radio is becuase all the asylums are full.
There is no such things asa gravity, the earth sucks. Now where is my tin foil hat??????????????????????frustrated

wcxidave's photo
Tue 04/14/09 05:27 PM
The scariest ones are when they show up at work. I just wish that would happen to me:laughing:

wcxidave's photo
Sat 04/11/09 06:24 PM
Don't feel bad some guy hit on me. What do I have a magnet in my butt for fudge packers, sorry but I am straight.
Dave

wcxidave's photo
Fri 04/10/09 07:31 PM
Hi Glad to be of help. It could happen to anybody, drunk or sober. I'm just glad I could help out. Have a great one from the frozen northland of Mich. Get Me outa Here
Davetongue2

wcxidave's photo
Fri 04/10/09 04:23 AM
Check your thermostat, It will have a switch for heat and a/c and off. Also check on the other side of the thermostat is it on fan or auto. It should be on auto. If none of this works go to your breaker panel and turn off the breaker to your furnace. Wait ten seconds and then turn it back on, it should re-set your furnace.
Good Luck
Dave

wcxidave's photo
Thu 09/11/08 07:47 PM
Yes I have and also seen one land. Nothing grew there for years. Sad to say I have seen several, and I do know the difference in aircraft and ufo's. As a pilot you do see some strange things. most can be explained, but those few. Well unless you have seen one you will never know what it is like
Dave

wcxidave's photo
Thu 11/22/07 01:52 PM
My Gawd its snowing, Someone take me where its warm and the sun keeps shining. And no more snow.
Your friendly nieghborhood radio guy
Dave

wcxidave's photo
Sat 11/17/07 05:11 PM
Lets see what is nice about Michigan, the lakes yes but jobs are gone, quite literally. So would the last one leaving Mich. please turn out the lights. One good thing we are the second highest taxed state next to California, but they need it out there for all the fruit and nuts. If we are loosing so many jobs why do they have to raise taxes on the rest of us? Won't it just drive people and jobs away?
As for the holidays I am stuffing myself with turkey. And have to work Those days. No complaint, Doctors police fire and nurses all have to work that day to, so I will be in good company.

wcxidave's photo
Thu 11/15/07 01:38 PM
Tis the season to.......... Deck the halls with poison ivy
Fa la la la laaaaa and Kalamazoo.
Don't blame me I am just the morning guy trying to bring a smile to our state of depression.
Dave

wcxidave's photo
Sun 11/11/07 06:07 PM
Its just another day for you and me in Paradise

wcxidave's photo
Sat 11/03/07 07:24 PM
Hi S.E. Michigan, Just me again trying to keep this post going. Anyway I see the Dr. Thurs. and find out if i need surgery, its hell getting old (only 29 lol). Will be 29 again tomorrow Nov. 4
anyway thats what I rell everyone when I am on the air. They want to know what my age is so I tell them 29 even though I have been in radio since 1969, don't try to do the math it will just give you a headache, it did me.
I heard there was a football game on today, who won Michigsn or Michigan State?

wcxidave's photo
Thu 11/01/07 07:35 PM
Don't feel bad I didn't get any candy either, I have been sick. Sorry.
dave

wcxidave's photo
Mon 10/29/07 05:58 AM
Hi Yooper, Hi Detroit

wcxidave's photo
Sun 10/28/07 12:35 PM
By the way whats with the fangs count crationsfire?

wcxidave's photo
Sun 10/28/07 11:34 AM
Hey benadryl is safe to take (I hope) and yes it does make for wierd dreams.And your post made perfect sence, its mine I sometimes wonder if I make any sence. I think that is spelled wrong, if so OOPS. anyway Thank You once again for the forum. Right now I am losing income my life is just spinning down and out of control. No ins. and no sick pay. Well that is what happens when your self employed. So if you guys would keep a good yhought for me and those who wish to please keep me in your prayers.
Thank you Everyone on this Forum.
Dave

wcxidave's photo
Sat 10/27/07 05:37 PM
Thank you creationfire, I will keep that in mind about your e-mail. It is hard right now work is practically nonexistint, and being self employed it is hard. I am just struggling to keep going from day to day, and what is hard is when I am on the air. There are so many lonely people who call in to say that I help them through there mornings with my voice and music. And when I hang up I just want to craql away and die. It is so hard to keep upbeat like that when you hear some of there sad stories, they are heartbreaking. And you just wish you could do something for them.
No I don't belong to any group or Dr. becuase I just have a very hard time verballizing what i feel. And have been taught to keep it inside, so I don;t tell anyone. Sorry for my venting I will talk with you later.
Thank You for starting this forum.
Dave

Previous 1