Community > Posts By > becca09

becca09's photo
Sun 02/12/12 02:37 AM

I'm not sure the subject is really taboo -- just unpopular. For the vast majority of people, sex is not experienced as purely a physical function. Young teenage boys may be an exception, LOL. But I think it's really pretty rare for people not to get emotionally invested in their sexual partners. Obviously that's why we expect sex to occur in marriage or a relationship, and when you place yourself outside those institutions, people feel uneasy because they don't know how to categorize you.

Also, I think most women (most people, but especially women) really would pick a loving relationship over pure sex if they were forced to choose. So when you make it clear that that's not what you're offering a woman, your chances of response go down.

Just my opinion.
BINGO... i agree completely!!!! but im not as well spoken. Its not taboo... now a days its becoming more of an issue. Can the relationship survive 1 person going outside of their vows, even with permission? its a gamble, but is it worth it? for your happiness... just a thought

becca09's photo
Thu 02/09/12 01:21 AM
i've tried the FWB thing... it can cost you a friend

becca09's photo
Thu 02/09/12 01:03 AM
sure... what would you like to talk about darlin?

becca09's photo
Thu 02/09/12 01:01 AM
ABSOLUTELY... we're in here

becca09's photo
Thu 07/14/11 12:50 AM
mmmm, hello ladies ;) im from S.California...anybody like to chat? i love a great conversation

becca09's photo
Mon 05/17/10 11:17 PM
where have you been all my life?? your getting me hot and i dont normally post replies..lol