Wed 08/26/09 09:01 PM
It's going really good! Life is great!
How are you doing?

smilezalot's photo
Tue 08/25/09 01:44 PM
John Deere! :)

smilezalot's photo
Sun 08/23/09 10:41 PM
Sometimes it sucks being nice! I get told by my friends I am too nice to people. People also take advantage of it.
I say just be who you are. If people don't appreciate your niceness than they don't deserve your time anyways! :)

smilezalot's photo
Thu 08/20/09 02:01 PM
No problem! :)

smilezalot's photo
Thu 08/20/09 01:17 PM
Maybe say what you like to do for fun or something like that. But I think all the info you have now is great too!
Very good job!:)

smilezalot's photo
Thu 08/20/09 12:59 PM
Very nice profile! :)

smilezalot's photo
Wed 08/19/09 04:56 PM
I have met some of my best friends on this site! it's great!

smilezalot's photo
Wed 08/19/09 04:44 PM
I have gone for guys who treated me like crap so many times! I have no clue why. I just did. Now I would love to find the guy who would treat me with the respect I deserve!

smilezalot's photo
Fri 06/05/09 12:48 PM
single unfortunately. My time will come, soon I hope!!!!

smilezalot's photo
Fri 06/05/09 11:04 AM
Wow! That kind of sounds like me. Except your a guy and im a girl. lol. But it always seems guys want one thing from me too. I feel like im a nice girl and it seems like all the guys I meet don't want a relationship but just want one thing from me.
I would love to have a guy like you. A guy that holds the doors open, pays for dinner, and does all the things that should be common sense for a guy to do.
You'll find a girl eventually who would love all those things, as any girl should. She will be lucky to have you!