Community > Posts By > LordCole

LordCole's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:57 PM
Edited by LordCole on Sun 06/28/09 09:59 PM

If you are playing Xbox 360, which games are you trying to rinse the Gamer-Score out of right now?

These days I'm playing;

Halo 3 - 870/1750 G
Soul Calibur 4 - 950/1000 G
Project Gotham Racing 4 - 850/1000 G

Dirt - 860/1000 G
Fight Night: Round 3 900/1000 G
Mass Effect - 870/1050 G

---
I also have a small list of games that somehow did not register because I downloaded my Profile before I had a chance to upload my latest Achievements... grumble

Army of Two
Ace Combat 6
Chromehounds
Viking
and that lame Conan game
Just bugs me that I have to go through all that just to get those achievements.

Bare in mind that I work 70 hrs a week also...

LordCole's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:43 PM
Edited by LordCole on Sun 06/28/09 09:57 PM

I bought an Xbox 360 a while back and Halo3

I got bored with Halo though and the thing is just gathering dust on my entertainment center

so, wtf is a garnerscore?

and ya'll tell me some better games than Halo. I just want mindless entertainment that doesnt require thinking. like Mario or Sonic

Gamer Score shows others how "into" the game you really are by unlocking Achievements in game.

Crackdown is seriously a blast, total mindless wanderings with guns.

Burnout: Paradise, Racing with an open world feel, can be completely mindless but can draw you in as you upgrade and win different cars.

And the finally a Mario style platformer with great jokes is Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts

LordCole's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:31 PM

Oblivion is great, but I personally prefer Morrowind. It felt bigger, was less repetitive, and had a larger beastiary.

I played Morrowind as well and really enjoyed it; However, I passed it up on my favorites in favor of the Graphics. I seriously enjoyed the game but graphically it is hard to go back to for me.

KoTOR and KoTOR II would have also landed on that list based on Story alone(Jade Empire too), but again graphical re-playability was trumped by Mass Effect's graphics and of course achievements.

LordCole's photo
Sun 06/28/09 08:29 AM

Humor doesn't work all that well, I can keep em laughing, just not keep em around for anything else. grumble

Yeah, you have got to be more than funny.
You have to touch them emotionally, mentally and physically.

A woman loves to laugh but has to know you are more than a cut up, she has to know if you will STAND with her as well.

LordCole's photo
Sun 06/28/09 08:20 AM
Tied for #1 My Daughter and Son

LordCole's photo
Sun 06/28/09 08:09 AM

I guess I am just missing him...but from his letters he is missing me..something I don't think he thought he would do..we are counting down the days till aug.28....

August is FAST approaching, My Friend... before you know it you will be wondering where the time went. flowerforyou

LordCole's photo
Sun 06/28/09 08:05 AM
I had a pretty decent profile that had a bit of length, I recently stripped it down to be less encouraging to those that view it.(I was getting lots of email just complementing me on it)

I felt that having a good profile with information about your likes, dislikes and what you are looking for was better than a two sentence blerb asking to be asked questions. If a profile is well worded you can have a good conversation with pretty much anyone with like minded interests.

Now I am down to just a couple lists of things, I still think I might strip that off and leave the whole thing blank.

LordCole's photo
Sun 06/28/09 07:55 AM
Edited by LordCole on Sun 06/28/09 07:56 AM

My son loves Scrubs..and has been gone for almost a month to basic training straight outta highscool..Dr.Cox is the man on there and I watch it to help take away the sting of him being gone...

You know my favorite episode of Scrubs, that mainly involved Dr. Cox, was "My Screwup" with Brendan Fraser.

LordCole's photo
Sun 06/28/09 06:56 AM
Twelve Days, My Love... :heart:

LordCole's photo
Sun 06/28/09 06:47 AM

Oblivion

Followed by:

Mass Effect(PC and 360)
Fallout 3

Everquest
Vanguard: Saga of Heroes

Guild Wars

which EQ server do you play on?

i play on The Rathe.my main's a 68 High Elf Mage but i also have alot of lower level characters that i don't play as much

The Nameless... though I have not been on in almost 2 years now.

LordCole's photo
Sat 06/27/09 04:54 PM

14 days :heart:

:heart:
Thirteen Days

LordCole's photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:31 PM
Edited by LordCole on Thu 06/25/09 05:41 PM

When I get down, you offer your hand

When I am up, you hold onto my ankle

When I laugh, you grin

When I sigh all dreamy, you smile

When I cry you tear up

You're the kind of man who says "Whose *** am I kicken that upset My Baby?"

You enhance my happy.

When I have nightmares you replace those images with others

You soothe my soul, you fixed my heart.

You showed me that love IS unconditional.:heart:

Fifteen more days, My Love...

This weekend will be a slow burn, but we have it sorted out, I will still miss you as I pass through town.

NO GETTING SICK!

It is bad enough I have to hunt down the CEO of a certian Auto Manufacturer but to go after Mother Nature too... *cracks knuckles and stretches muscles* I am ready for Sunday night...

please do not get sick, Mother Nature might kick my ***, she does not play right...

LordCole's photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:15 AM

I did not know that the community site was pretty much all old friends. I see the banter back and forth and know that I won't be included.

Hi Reese! Everyone started at the same spot you feel you're in right now. Just jump in!
You're gonna fit right in- flowerforyou

THEN YOU'LL BE TRAPPED WITH US IN HERE FOREVER!!!!scared

and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever...

LordCole's photo
Thu 06/25/09 04:57 AM

How weird. I don't get the men and I am not pretty. I am fiesty and have opinions of my own. I am not afraid to air them at any time. I just sometimes feel like the thumb on a hand full of fingers. I don't quite fit in, but I would like to be a part of it all.

Welp, with out thumbs we sure would be dropping a lot of drinks for sure...

And that reminds me, what would chairs be like if our knees bent the other way?
:tongue:

LordCole's photo
Thu 06/25/09 04:50 AM

the ones who get all the men disappear oops did i say that???

I reckon I will be around for a while then..

fooey

LordCole's photo
Thu 06/25/09 04:48 AM

That's exactly what I mean. The whole subject is lost in friendship conversation. I don't know how to explain it.

Hi I dont think attention spans are very long on here lol. Hi I am Jason. I am will talk with ya. just keep throwing yourself in the conversation you will get noticed. the pretty ones always do

^^^ This Guy... :thumbsup: Frikken smooth like a sheet of ice.

Seriously, were you not the guy that said he cannot talk to Women?

LordCole's photo
Thu 06/25/09 04:44 AM

That's exactly what I mean. The whole subject is lost in friendship conversation. I don't know how to explain it.

I am sure you will slide right in... if not we will cram you in a tiny space between where ever someone stuck Fifer and the "High Jack this Thread" thread.

Relax and remember que sera sera

LordCole's photo
Thu 06/25/09 04:34 AM

Every one has thousands more postings than I do. I stepped out of bounds.

Not Thousands more postings at least not I... heck I might stop at 666 and Deactivate my account, who knows pitchfork

Cept for maybe Gypsy, but that is another subject to chide her out of her hole, she has LOTS of posts.

as far as Emoticons go... look to the left of the text field when posting and click the "Add Smiley" link

<--- drinks

morning my lord...hows things for ya today..

Awesome Carla drinker
Fantastic Day so far, waiting on a load out of Mill Hall, PA waving

LordCole's photo
Thu 06/25/09 04:32 AM

See noone listens to me either. but like attracts like and soon you will be talking to people who have common connections.

Sorry, Dude... what? I did not even know you were here...

J/j rofl

LordCole's photo
Thu 06/25/09 04:29 AM

Every one has thousands more postings than I do. I stepped out of bounds.

Not Thousands more postings at least not I... heck I might stop at 666 and Deactivate my account, who knows pitchfork

Cept for maybe Gypsy, but that is another subject to chide her out of her hole, she has LOTS of posts.

as far as Emoticons go... look to the left of the text field when posting and click the "Add Smiley" link

<--- drinks

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25