Community > Posts By > izzie

izzie's photo
Mon 05/21/12 01:24 PM
something wicked this way comes.

izzie's photo
Mon 05/21/12 01:22 PM

izzie's photo
Mon 05/21/12 01:21 PM

That's why I like my dumb throw away. Not such a dumb phone now, is it?

Never have I seen someone so proud to own a crappy phone slaphead

lol, actually I really want an Android. I haven't had a smart phone since the Palm Treo. :O
I had the droid 2 and they upgraded me to the droid 3 because I had so many problems. I like the keyboard cuz my thumbs aparently are to fat for touch screens :smile: but they have had a serious programing error with the droids. They assure me they have it fixed now, but they have assured me that before. We shall see..

izzie's photo
Mon 05/21/12 09:06 AM

izzie's photo
Mon 05/21/12 08:00 AM
Go Diego, Go!!

izzie's photo
Mon 05/21/12 07:59 AM
Not wrong at all. Just because some men have treated you less amazingly than you deserve does not mean you need to settle for that. :heart: good guys are out there, don't steele for less any longer. :smile:

izzie's photo
Mon 05/21/12 07:51 AM
Does it taste like lemon? I always imagined it to be lemoney. :)

izzie's photo
Mon 05/21/12 07:49 AM

izzie's photo
Mon 05/21/12 07:48 AM

Maybe we'll be able to meet next time Izziedrinker
That is the plan! :(

YaY me and Glenda see each other getting to be a monthly thing. Do you like fish taco?? Berry Hill ??
my husband keeps trying to talk me into fish taco.. im game. :) let me know when/where. Glenda has my ## :)

izzie's photo
Mon 05/21/12 06:07 AM

Maybe we'll be able to meet next time Izziedrinker
That is the plan! :(

izzie's photo
Mon 05/21/12 04:56 AM

Brad, Izzie, me and the guy with the fuzzy liplove

THIS!!!! :heart: flowerforyou smooched :heart:

All mingle people, all met here... all amazing! love

izzie's photo
Mon 05/21/12 04:50 AM

Here's a pic of me and Mayhem_J. He was the most recent person I've met here.. earlier this year.

aaawww.... sally!

izzie's photo
Mon 05/21/12 04:46 AM
Im going to Montana to visit my ex-mother-in-law and then help my parents move down here so I can help with my dad. While there I get to see my family, the rodeo, and the summer theater.

After we get here, im tahing my parents to Galveston to the ocean. :)

izzie's photo
Mon 05/21/12 04:43 AM
Chitter chatter.

izzie's photo
Mon 05/21/12 04:41 AM
American (the state of montana to be exact, as close to canada as it gets without crossing the borader) and my ethnicity is Irish, Scotch, English, with a dab of German, Dutch and French. :)

izzie's photo
Mon 05/21/12 04:37 AM
Same thing I do every day, homework, housework, and keep:smile: children alive.. although today I don't work, so that's one less thing on my plate. Butn its finals week in one of my 2 schools, so that means extra studying.... :smile:

izzie's photo
Sun 05/20/12 07:58 PM
He is well on the road to recovery, last day with the patch, and healing nicely from the surgery (I think he still carrys the cane because he thinks it's cool). Thank you for your well wishes. :smile:

I know, crazy right?! I would TOTALLY live on a pirate ship if it were not for the kiddos. And, when they get older, I may reconsider my position and go anyway! bigsmile ( I am a bit sad that there is not a pirate smileywinking )

izzie's photo
Sun 05/20/12 07:47 PM

izzie's photo
Sun 05/20/12 07:47 PM
That would be inconvienient. Especially because he had metal shards in his eye last week, so he has to wear an eye patch this week, and he had back surgery so he is walking with a cane. I dont think he could afford any more injuries.

My friend with one leg wants to get a hook. He says that if he is going to have a peg leg, he wants the hook and the ship to match. His wife refuses to live on a ship. Sad. :smile:

izzie's photo
Sun 05/20/12 07:14 PM
My brother got bit by a brown recluse and his arm swelled up to the size of a grapefruit. it was creepy. lucly they got drugs into him in time to save the arm.. although if he lost the arm he coulda gotten a hook, and hooks are badazz!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25