Community > Posts By > izzie

izzie's photo
Tue 05/22/12 07:08 AM

Is anyone missing a deodorant ?? I've got it ohwell
noway noway ohwell lol.
Yesh Well a girl needs her deodorant laugh
lol.. indeed, I just feel bad for the girl without it.. or her roommate! :smile:

Hello again Alex. How's your day?

izzie's photo
Tue 05/22/12 07:06 AM
and no, they dont post stupid chit, and yes they have BEEN posting more than once. flowerforyou

bigsmile
these ones I like! I feel no desire to spork the eyes of these ones! flowers :smile:

izzie's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:59 AM
Kitkat

Im sorry. flowerforyou I cannot even imagine.

izzie's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:57 AM
He really did love her, but ran away from home to..

izzie's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:55 AM

girls u aint neva gunna find a good man if u dont atleast reply jus hit me up and we could get to kno eachother lol
"girls, you aren't ever going to find a good man if you don't at least reply. Just hit me up and we could get to know each other."

"What, no one replies on here or what?"

Grammar makes a huge difference when you are trying to make a good first impression. Many ladies will not reply to someone who doesn't rate them as important enough to take the extra 30 seconds to use complete words or attempt proper English. Just a tip going forward. :smile:

Good luck on your search. There are plenty of amazing women on here.

izzie's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:46 AM
My dad was recently diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma, and I know how rough it can be. It makes it even harder when they seem to give up.

You are in my prayers, and best of luck. Just try to keep his spirits up. Also, I hope your aunt is well too. :heart:

izzie's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:36 AM
Dark shadows ****1/2 stars...

Plan 9 from outer space (all time fave, just found a copy of it.. worst movie ever made! And I LOVE it! )

izzie's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:34 AM

Office Space

"Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports."

"Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays."

that's my stapler. I like my stapler.

izzie's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:33 AM
Lol... well... not the ones who would be looking at profiles of women. :wink:

izzie's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:32 AM

Night Gallery

Izzie it`s been a long time.flowerforyou

Congrats on your marriage.flowerforyou

My hope for both of you is, long life, good finances, happiness,and good times.:thumbsup:
thank you rara! We are going on 3 years and so far we have had our ups and downs, but the ups are frequent and the downs are rare. We are buying a house this week, and I am gloriously happy. :heart: thank you! flowers

Knight rider

izzie's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:27 AM
Tired... no coffee.. no pop... anoying people keeping me up all night wil PAY!!

izzie's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:26 AM
Hi alex. :)

izzie's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:25 AM
Dr who

izzie's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:23 AM
If you got looksies, you wouldn't know now if you have it set for women. It will only show you the women who look, not the men. :)

izzie's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:20 AM
Dear family member::

If you tell me you hate me and never want me to contact you again, you do not get to be angry when I didn't call you when you had surgery! I found out how you were doing from my dad, I do not want or have to contact you! Family peace my azz! LEAVE ME ALONE!
That is all. :)

izzie's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:15 AM

Is anyone missing a deodorant ?? I've got it ohwell
noway noway ohwell lol.

izzie's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:11 AM
TESTY!! Some people are just testy!

izzie's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:07 AM
Another thought I just had....

When I come in here.. (which is rare, the last 4 days have been the first in a long time!) I come to talk to my friends. My friends know im happily married, they know im here just for them. I don't come here lookin for a "hukup"(as I saw the otherday). If someone new talks to me, or if something sparks my intrest then great, if not, im sorry, but im not here to impress anyone. There are only so many "nice guys finish last" or "where are all the nice guy" threads I can respond to.

Jmo. *shrug*

izzie's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:03 AM

How newbies introduce themselves influences my decision whether or not to respond to them. On plenty of occasions, I have bit my tongue and refrained from stating what I really think about what a newbie has said. Sometimes the nicest thing I can say is nothing at all.
this.

izzie's photo
Mon 05/21/12 01:25 PM

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25