Community > Posts By > MallyBthatsMe

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:07 AM

Try being 41 and your boyfriend being 29 laugh laugh But, the good thing is, the older you get, the less you care what other people think flowerforyou

my mom is 42 and my dad is near 60 now..I have always been okay with an age difference...

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:04 AM
that it is "okay" for a man to date a younger woman but when a woman dates a younger man she gets screwy looks? I am 22 and went on a date with a 19 year old and a woman called me sick...I just laughed at her..

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:02 AM
I think it is hilarious when people say they don't want to talk to you unless you have a picture up and the only pics on their profile are of their pets...

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Fri 10/03/08 08:59 AM
I do think there are some honest immagrants who really want to be here legally but really don't know how to get to that point. My dad sponsers lots of people and helps them to come to our country legally. If there were more Americans here that felt that way instead of being so angry...we may not have so many issues regarding people here illegally. I really don't like to stir up controversy but I do like to have the other half of this debate exposed. I am a first generation American and I am proud of my parents and who they have become. I also agree that people should not "sneak" across the border to test the streets of gold theory either. Just some of my crazy crazy thoughts.

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Fri 10/03/08 06:31 AM

I have a pretty informative profile, or so I think.

But one of my pet peeves is when a person with no info in his profile messages me wanting to know all about me. But don't give me any information to go from as a starting place regarding them.

Absolutely true. 99% of the profiles I've read are less informative (and less interesting) than the expiration date on the Twinkies package.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
ha ha...that is sooo right!

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Fri 10/03/08 06:02 AM
I am not smaller than a size five....not much bigger but not smaller. In college I did adds for Macy's and local stores to make money. I was always called big...it was weird because my family used to say that I as too thin...ha ha. I couldn't get much thinner cause I love pizza!! ha ha

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Fri 10/03/08 06:00 AM

The issue of U.S. boarder security and control?

Illegal aliens did not stop breaking in to our country because the banks needed a bail out.

Illegal Aliens must be deported. If you want to live here you need to get in line with everyone else.

What say you?

You watch too much TV news.

I know border patrol people and they are still doing their jobs.

I actually know this sounds funny to most but my ex husband works for the border patrol and I know he does his job!

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Fri 10/03/08 05:48 AM

I am not saying that I don't agree with you all but my dad was here illegally from Spain and my mother was also here illegally from Australia...my dad is now a citizen with a PHD in gen med and my mother has been a teacher for 20 plus years. I know that this is a rare thing when it comes to people here illegally but I just thought I would say something bout the other side. Have a good day.

Why would any body want to leave Australia. I love that place!!!!!!!!

She was twenty and wanted out...ha ha. back in the hippy days i suppose.

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Fri 10/03/08 05:45 AM
my grandmother thinks that a ghost peeps in on her while she is showering...I just think she is going crazy...I pick on her bout it all the time!

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Fri 10/03/08 05:37 AM
Ooooh...thanks thanks...I needed this!

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Fri 10/03/08 05:36 AM
nice profile! hope you have a good day!

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Fri 10/03/08 05:33 AM
I am not saying that I don't agree with you all but my dad was here illegally from Spain and my mother was also here illegally from Australia...my dad is now a citizen with a PHD in gen med and my mother has been a teacher for 20 plus years. I know that this is a rare thing when it comes to people here illegally but I just thought I would say something bout the other side. Have a good day.

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Thu 10/02/08 05:15 PM
think that teachers are boring in their every day life? I was told today that I couldn't know how to have a good time because I teach. Hmm...I beg to differ!

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Thu 10/02/08 05:06 PM

One of my best qualities is I am a good listener.:smile:

My love for people...

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Thu 10/02/08 10:24 AM
I think that both academic related and life related intelligence are just as important. Just because I went through five years of college doesn't make me any more intelligent than someone who merely graduated high school. I don't place one standard of education above another.

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Thu 10/02/08 08:07 AM
busy busy...working working...ha ha...my class is in music now but I am trying to get our art project ready

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Thu 10/02/08 08:02 AM

is it that when I am ready for a real relationship nothing is jumping at me...but when I am NOT looking...people come out of the wood works??? This is just another of my crazy crazy thoughts.

Tell me when you are ready for a fake relationship...I'm craptastic at real ones.

what the heck is a fake relationship? ha ha.

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Thu 10/02/08 07:37 AM

Bothering u

you aren't bothering me...

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Thu 10/02/08 07:36 AM

is it that when I am ready for a real relationship nothing is jumping at me...but when I am NOT looking...people come out of the wood works??? This is just another of my crazy crazy thoughts.

Just curious....

Are you ready Now??

or

NOT looking???

ready...ha ha

see.....you'll get all kinds of people jumping now!!!

doubt it! I have been single for almost a year...just now really ready I think.

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Thu 10/02/08 07:34 AM

I cuddling right now with all of you in my mind.

HEY NOW!!! You're not built right for ME!

hahaha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl