Community > Posts By > seamac

seamac's photo
Wed 08/24/11 05:34 PM

I would play it in the cottage, while
working and would build up points in
a few days.
Then I had to shut it down for guests.
if you are like me, you have quite a system :-)
I remember one time I had like 12 red thingy's
waiting to drop and got out of it.
Proud moment hahaha

Proud indeed! Gets the blood flowing when all those tiles are burning! Need to stretch and flex, maybe some more caffeine after one of those bouts!!

Can't believe I lost on an 'O'!!! The worst for me are 'U's, just not enough words with the letter U. Oh I know plenty but they never seem to be there when I need them. LOLOL

seamac's photo
Wed 08/24/11 05:27 PM

Does anyone else here play Book Worm?? Just asking because I just crashed and burned with my personal high score of 4000080, yup that is over 4 million points!

To much time on my hands these days I guess! LOL

Is there a smiley for patting ones self on the back?? :thumbsup: drinker
YOU GO GIRL!!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!

OMG, I loooooooooooooooooooooove Book Worm!

AND WITH THAT SCORE YOU ARE NOW THE NEW........

oops not that one, hehe.

THE NEW BOOK WORM QUEEN!!

Congratulations Seamac!flowers

Thank you, thank you! I kind of think that has to be a top score...maybe??? Or nearly, I mean really over 4 mill and to think I call myself a bad speller. I have just played so much that I know all the weird words the game excepts. I crashed and burned on an 'O' of all letters!!!

Thanks again! flowers
Do you play "Text Twist?".

I used to play "Text Twist" haven't for awhile. One addiction is enough and Book Worm has me hooked! Now I have to break 4 and 1/2 million....gonna need to quit my job...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh,

who needs a job anyways!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Not me, leaving all that job/money stuff up to my 'sugar daddy' laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh tears Guess I better keep my day job. frustrated

seamac's photo
Wed 08/24/11 05:24 PM

It is my favorie online game :-)
I would get 3-4 million points
before I would have to shut it
down in another location.
Keeps the mind active :-)

Wait, you would get 3-4 million points and shut it down??? I don't understand. You can keep it going till you crash and burn.

Hurts to know my 4 mill isn't a winning score. whoa What's a girl got to do to get ahead?? flowers

seamac's photo
Wed 08/24/11 05:20 PM

Does anyone else here play Book Worm?? Just asking because I just crashed and burned with my personal high score of 4000080, yup that is over 4 million points!

oops not that one, hehe.

Thank you, thank you! I kind of think that has to be a top score...maybe??? Or nearly, I mean really over 4 mill and to think I call myself a bad speller. I have just played so much that I know all the weird words the game excepts. I crashed and burned on an 'O' of all letters!!!

Thanks again! flowers
Do you play "Text Twist?".

I used to play "Text Twist" haven't for awhile. One addiction is enough and Book Worm has me hooked! Now I have to break 4 and 1/2 million....gonna need to quit my job...

seamac's photo
Wed 08/24/11 05:17 PM
When? Where? I haven't had a problem solved by a man in over 6 years unless it was by a paid contractor.

Sorry guys, kind of down on the lot of you these days.

Love you all to death though! Just get your buns over here and do some dang good! I need help with my house!!

seamac's photo
Wed 08/24/11 05:11 PM

oops not that one, hehe.

Thanks again! flowers

seamac's photo
Wed 08/24/11 04:30 PM

seamac's photo
Tue 08/23/11 05:27 PM

I was born and lived in DC till I was 13, still have a few friends in MD where I lived for years, a few in VA too. Happy to report they are all fine.

:thumbsup:

Thanks! flowers

seamac's photo
Tue 08/23/11 03:13 PM
I was born and lived in DC till I was 13, still have a few friends in MD where I lived for years, a few in VA too. Happy to report they are all fine.

seamac's photo
Tue 08/23/11 03:02 PM
Gross! Poor cows. At least they probably never knew what hit them. Must have been scary for the ones that got away!!

I wonder if it was a passenger train, surely not a pretty thing to see!

seamac's photo
Fri 08/19/11 05:25 PM
Hi David, saw this news and responded to it in another thread but am only to happy to say again, the very best to father and daughter!! A relationship sealed that grew from love is the best! Only the best of life for the two of you. You know your late wife is smiling today.

seamac's photo
Fri 08/19/11 05:21 PM
Not so very long ago I added an opening line about being out of circulation because I had fallen deeply in love. More recently I deleted that line with a broken heart. Other wise my profile has stayed about the same since I updated it after I moved almost two years ago. Change my picture now and then...

seamac's photo
Fri 08/19/11 05:18 PM

By an amazing coincidence, I just updated my profile, and I did so before knowing what this thread is about.

I needed to update my profile because of a legal issue.

My foster daughter is now my legally-adopted daughter. I adopted her on the 19th of August, 2011. She is 22, by the way.

A hearty congratulations to you both, father and daughter!!! I wish you great happiness in this newly legal relationship grown from love. Really I find this to be wonderful news! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Be happy and healthy!! flowers

seamac's photo
Fri 08/19/11 05:03 PM
Edited by seamac on Fri 08/19/11 05:28 PM
I must be to old for this thread...LOLOLOL I was talking about Johnboy Walton! Only Johnboy I ever heard of. I am sooo out of it!!

Love me anyway, please.

seamac's photo
Thu 08/18/11 05:44 PM
I dream about JOHNBOY, kind, honest, fun, strong, talented, cute, built, caring, home body, smart, open heart....good grief who could ask for anything more??

Well but a tad or two older...

seamac's photo
Tue 08/16/11 01:51 PM
I have dated two men who liked to hang around naked, one wanted to go to public nude beaches, that was fine with me but I would have had on a bathing suit. He actually got rather pushy about this topic during several conversations about this.

The other guy lived way out in the country, very private. He had a beautiful pool out back, we skinny dipped a few times but my towel was pool side.

My comfort zone does not include going around nude just because you/I can.

To each their own! Just don't push your ways and wants on to others.

seamac's photo
Tue 08/16/11 01:40 PM
I had off yesterday and today but am facing 6 nine hour shifts standing on high impact floors. I hurt my back badly at work last week, even with pain pills and anti-inflammatory s everything I do hurts. I am supposed to be on restricted duty, no lifting over 10 pounds, no twisting and avoid stooping, this sounds to me like I won't be able to do my job. I am a cashier at a big box store, 10 pounds is nothing, people load stuff under stuff and under the carts. I have no clue how the managers will accommodate these restrictions, it will be a very long week for me too.

I guess I just do the best I can and be as careful as possible.

seamac's photo
Tue 08/16/11 01:27 PM
I had the pleasure of being email pen pals with Louise for a while and enjoyed a few phone chats too. I am deeply saddened to hear of her death. She had a fine and generous heart.

Louise will indeed be missed by many, many people who's lives she touched.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.

seamac's photo
Sun 08/14/11 12:06 PM

U are all invited for Steaks and wine grill starts in 2 hours!!!drinker :banana:

Hi Mikey!!! I bring the corn on the cob! Need anything else?? flowers
honey just U and your gorgeous mind and body!!!:banana: drool

Thanks Love, right back at ya!! pitchfork drool
We could make it a midnight meal!!!!:tongue: drool pitchfork

Or steak and eggs for breakfast??? devil :laughing:

seamac's photo
Sun 08/14/11 12:01 PM

U are all invited for Steaks and wine grill starts in 2 hours!!!drinker :banana:

Hi Mikey!!! I bring the corn on the cob! Need anything else?? flowers
honey just U and your gorgeous mind and body!!!:banana: drool

Thanks Love, right back at ya!! pitchfork drool

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25