Community > Posts By > single778

single778's photo
Wed 04/01/09 08:08 PM
thanx everyone for the advice..i just want others to know that i am not a vindictive ***** and i would never intentionally cut out a father from my childs life IF he was a productive, positive parent. I would be more than happy to have her know him but only under the following conditions..he would have to have a real job that he could actually maintain for a long period of time, would have to take a parenting course and an anger mgmt counselling..etc.. Oviously there was a point where i thought that he was a great person with a good heart as i chose to be with him..He is just not good at making smart decisions and has no impulse control..time will tell.. BUT he needs to understand that her and I are like a company and I am the CEO--nothing to do with her gets done without clearing it with me first.. I am only doing my job by protecting her.:wink:

single778's photo
Wed 04/01/09 08:02 PM
Has anyone out there watched Yo Gabba Gabba? or In the Night Garden... I swear that if these had come out many years ago i would probably have never stopped taking acidohwell

single778's photo
Wed 04/01/09 07:58 PM
does anyone know when this show will be returning? The last episode that i saw was when the mom told the mexican president that she was pregnant after they found out she was the one who gave up the us connection to the fbi

single778's photo
Wed 04/01/09 07:55 PM
this is absolutley one of my favourite all time movies...i have probably watched over 50x and constantly recommend it. I would be a little leary of a sequel unless it had the same actors playing the brothers..I thot rocco was a great character and willam defoe was great as the detective. I am always surprised by the amount of people that have never heard of it!laugh

single778's photo
Mon 03/23/09 01:38 PM
When i got pregnant i was already broken up with the father. Over the course of the pregnancy he came and went and came and went..first it was yes we will be a family and then it was thats not even my kid. He told family services that we had never had a relationship, denied paternity, refused to take the test, never showed for court and has never contributed to the raising of this child. My daughter just turned 2 and he showed up at my door. I just want this guy gone..as far as i am concerned he made his decision. He is a professional criminal and has many anger issues as well as being in and out of jail..I am trying to get a legal document stating that i am her custodial parent. the police have told me that because he has not harmed me that there is nothing to be done.. am i wrong in wanting him to disapear? My daughter is not a pet, he cant just come and go. I would rather she was only disapointed once in not having a father than destroyed over and over again by him breaking promises and leaving her again eventually. Any advice?