Community > Posts By > 2015Joy

no photo
Sat 04/04/15 04:03 PM
To make it complicated what if the wife learned that his husband had a child with another woman during their marriage... She's now stuck in a polygamous relationship right? ...:no_mouth:

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 06:39 PM
Agree... Reality bites!

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 06:38 PM
I hope to find true love on this site.... Never loose hope,stay optimistic ... As they say trust the people around you but don't forget to lock your car...

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 06:36 PM
Talking about unfaithfulness of my husband leads me in joining mingle....it was a horrible experience and I still fee the pain up to now... After 19 yrs of loyalty ... I can't take it anymore.. It's not worth it...

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 05:31 PM
I wanna go on a date but I'm in my 40s its so rare to see available men of the same age in my area...

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 05:26 PM
I think it's better to join the forum rather than waiting for someone to send you a message... At least you know you are talking to a person with true intentions...

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 05:11 PM
Count me in! Enough of the drama :) :wink:

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 04:54 PM
I am on the same situation I am in the verge of separation right now and I do need company. My two sons are so annoyed of me being a drama queen.. They told me to stop the drama and leave their dad. I'm trying to collect myself I seek professional help... My situation is something you don't wanna get into... So I prayed a lot and try to chat with you guys to distract my mind...

no photo
Sat 03/28/15 03:22 PM
I'm here because i wanted something new to happen in my life! I wanted to meet new friends or true love perhaps? It's like doing things in a different and nice way...