Community > Posts By > Haitown

no photo
Sun 03/22/09 10:16 AM

kiss her all over (kiss her all over)
kiss her all over (kiss her all over)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..............MY song!!!!!!!!!
KISSES EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!! ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're makin out, it won't ever end
And Beckie's gonna 'let me in'
I'll kiss her all over (kiss her all over)
Kiss her all over (kiss her all over)
Move closer, Beckie Babe, 'cause my lips are movin' in

keep kissing till your lips turn into sausage.

(sung to the tune of 'Move It On Over')

drool drool OH YA!!!!!!!! Pete is the BEST!!!!!! you get multi kisses!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sun 03/22/09 10:10 AM
forgive me forever!

no photo
Sun 03/22/09 10:09 AM
where to star, I think belly buttoon is good answer.

no photo
Sun 03/22/09 09:56 AM

Sit on the porch with a case of beer and a carton of cigarettes.smokin drinker

You forgot the triple decker cheeseburger with extra bacon, and fries

You are so funny. I think doomsday will become on April 1.

no photo
Sun 03/22/09 09:54 AM
of course, from head to tail.

no photo
Sun 03/22/09 09:50 AM
Edited by Haitown on Sun 03/22/09 09:51 AM
The movie KNOWING, acting by Nicolas Cage, showed us doomsday came, and the hole world is in great calamity.

So if it be happy in reality, what most likelihood thing do you plan to dooo?

To me, I will leave my last words to say I love you forever to my girl friend.

no photo
Sat 03/21/09 06:55 PM
in fact i got a true story. My roommate falled in love with a girl just by a mistake phone, unluckly i am not the phone receptionist.

The story came like this. That was just on 2.14 2001, happened in a Chinese university dormitory. our phone broke our morning quiet, nobody would like to get up for it is really cold out quilt. A guy from Sichuan province, where the 5.12 earthquake disater happened, got the phone and talked to her, obviously with smart voice. that girl said she wanted to end her single life and planed to date someone. So she dailed some numbers in random hoping to find her Mr. Right. I think, the likelihood might be less than 1 per cent, for you might be in wrong number and even to a female or even to a married man or even a man with girl friend answered her phone in our room.

But she was lucky. She got the lonely boy's reply. After more than 15 minutes talk, the boy disappeared for total daytime and went back deep night.He told us he got a girlfriend and she is really what he looking for.

I thought he must be crazy and be allured or cheated by some girl. and we want to see her immediately to make sure that. After long talk to breake, we can't bear to see what a gorgous girl she might be!

She was slender and seemed to be normal, obvious not my type. but she loved he and he loved she, that is enough.

They married 2 years before and we hope that story will continue to happen on some lucky one~

no photo
Sat 03/21/09 06:28 PM
Edited by Haitown on Sat 03/21/09 06:29 PM

no photo
Sat 03/21/09 06:28 PM
Edited by Haitown on Sat 03/21/09 06:29 PM
I can't imagine what I will be at 50! Life is filled with change and unsettlement. i can't believe i will be in USA three yes before, since i am just a normal techer in central china with leisure and routine life. who can control his future.

In Chinese Spring festival show, a hot star, named Litte Shenyang, in witty skits said: when your eyes closed and opened, one day passed, while your eyes closed and never open, one life passed. this topic had been famous saying in China mainland. no matter how, be fun and curious before we fall into long sleep.

no photo
Sat 03/21/09 06:15 PM
I agree with your side. Like at surface but love in mind.

And are there some exception or romantic story to be found ahead?

I guess someone is experiencing same good luch just as in the show?

no photo
Sat 03/21/09 06:09 PM
I guess you should to get his inner mind and you can catch culture gap then, which might be good suggest to you if you are interested to date with one more Chinese guy. Also I think those American borned Chinese guy really did well.

But dear poohbearface, could you give me some good advice how can foreign Chinese guys get more native friends here?

no photo
Sat 03/21/09 06:03 PM
I have no such experience while love a girl at first sight. To me, love needs to be trust and deep relationship. Yeap, love means responsible to your partner.

But could you share your story with us about love affair?

no photo
Sat 03/21/09 05:58 PM
can i open my opinion here?

I perfer to girls in charming, bright and cute which is just same as my character. yeap, i need my favorites other than who can do what I can not.

How can you bear a girl treat you as an enemy?

no photo
Sat 03/21/09 05:52 PM
Chivalry is fading for modern life rhythm and challenges of opposite sex requirement.

While the soil changes, the plant will remove any more.

no photo
Sat 03/21/09 05:40 PM
It is coming within 2 years. Oh, I guess everything will be better.

no photo
Sat 03/21/09 10:29 AM
Edited by Haitown on Sat 03/21/09 10:32 AM
Hi, boys and girls. This is a Chinese guy just arrived CA one month before.

I am curious about how you view of those Asian guys in your life. Can they get into your life circle becoming close friends? You know, eastern culture is quite different with those of west. For example, Chinese boys will be in great courage to say love to his favorite girl. It is usually rude and hardly unbelievable in our etiquette to a Chinese girl when a boy confessed love to her at first date.

Also, it is unacceptable for a Chinese guy to go Dutch while dating with a girl for it will be thought that boy is mean. But it might be usual at all.

No matter how, culture gap is funny. God creates diversed of cultures located every corner of the world to confuse us. So why not share your opinions with us to make it clear now? your advices might be constructive to those struggling in trouble.

Thanks for your time here.