Community > Posts By > heartsong65

heartsong65's photo
Wed 04/22/09 04:00 PM
xdreamangel said alot, she found a nice guy because she was ready for someone Real, people are sometimes scared of Real. If your being nice, be nice for the sake of being nice. People take notice.
Peace

heartsong65's photo
Wed 04/22/09 02:48 PM
I WANT MY CIGARETTES NURSE RATCHED, NOT HIS, OR HIS, MINE!- one who flew over the cukoos nest

The man is in the window, the man is in the window. -easy rider

Who are the grateful dead and why do they keep following me? The grateful dead movie

Do it, Do it- Starsky and Hutch

What we have in mind is breakfast in bed for 400,000- wavy gravy at woodstock

heartsong65's photo
Thu 04/09/09 07:44 PM
To be honest, I have found there is much more than honesty that people look for. There are different degrees to trust, and to be honest and open from the start scares people, some may think its not genuine. I am not perfect, nor would I ever claim to be or want to be. But thats what it seems some people look for. I am no model, and it again seems that some people prefer the models over being genuine. Because the way society has become, unfortunately people are usually cautious of other motives. I personally dont believe in one nighters, that to me is a waste of time. Getting to know someone with good conversations over time and building a friendship first is more important. So when you say men as a general statement you may want to reconsider. Try and spend some time to get to know someone. Relationships are a process.

heartsong65's photo
Thu 04/09/09 07:20 PM
and in the end..........the love you take is equal to the love that you make.

heartsong65's photo
Sun 03/29/09 12:36 PM
Romans 12:18

heartsong65's photo
Sun 03/29/09 12:34 PM
Fire on the mountain- Grateful Dead

heartsong65's photo
Sun 03/29/09 12:27 PM
On a day as dark as today, may the kindness of another stream to you as sunshine, and warmth within your being brings the comfort everyone needs to eliminate lonliness.

heartsong65's photo
Sun 03/29/09 12:18 PM
I know one of my children has smoked, and unfortunately, as much of a problem as it can become, it is ultimately thhe choice of the child if they continue. There has to be limits with the parent/child relationship and for the most part I would like to think that parents wouldnt encourage it even if the parent has. There has been the endless debate that grass is less harmful that alcohol, and alcohol is legal. There are 12 step support groups for both: AA and MA. With my child, I asked why, what they get from it, how will they support the habit, and explain its not allowed in the house, and be careful because there are consequences to every action, and I will not support their choice to continue, even if it comes to legal issues.
Peace

heartsong65's photo
Mon 03/23/09 11:02 PM
I am listening to Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir and Duane Allman from 11/21/70 at WBCN studios