Community > Posts By > aussieguy288

no photo
Thu 03/01/18 02:10 PM

I believe many of those things that were done for women in the "olden" days have gone. Mainly because women wanted equality.

But I still like to do certain things for a lady, it depends on the situation.

I was bought up to respect women and many of those things became second nature. I don't think courtesy goes out of style in any situation but it's becoming (already has I think) a selfish world now.

I think women get a raw deal in many countries. They maybe the weaker sex but they are still humans and should be able to make their own decisions.

Whoops.. someone kicked the soap box from under me..

I also feel men get the "cold shoulder" on many occasions as well. I mean some women can't say thank you either.

I imagine all this is true for the most part AussieGuy. Equality for women doesn’t keep most women from doing most of the cooking or Mothering, so why should it make men give up the practice of exhibiting a little chivalry now and then? That seems equal enough.

I think a lot of men do exhibit chivalry without even thinking about it but the OP seems to want a lap dog.

I think your right Joe, it's common courtesy.

no photo
Thu 03/01/18 02:08 PM

I believe many of those things that were done for women in the "olden" days have gone. Mainly because women wanted equality.

I was bought up to respect women and many of those things became second nature. I don't think courtesy goes out of style in any situation but it's becoming (already has I think) a selfish world now.

I think women get a raw deal in many countries. They maybe the weaker sex but they are still humans and should be able to make their own decisions.

I also feel men get the "cold shoulder" on many occasions as well. I mean some women can't say thank you either.

I imagine all this is true for the most part AussieGuy. Equality for women doesn’t keep most women from doing most of the cooking or Mothering, so why should it make men give up the practice of exhibiting a little chivalry now and then? That seems equal enough.

I agree with you Jan..it works both ways. Women do a lot for there man..and men in general but much of it goes unrewarded by that I me a thank you. I and I think many men do appreciate what here lady does for them and vice versa. It's the old saying.. give and take.

no photo
Thu 03/01/18 01:12 PM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Thu 03/01/18 01:28 PM

no photo
Thu 03/01/18 01:57 AM

One time I had the X perm my hair.
I didn't care for it but she loved it.
I look 'freaky' in curls. LOL
lol tom .. i can remember when perms were popular with men and women .. the things we do for beauty waving

It was kinda a work dare.
My boss wore perms and I used to kid him about going to the beauty parlor, he said try it you'll like it. I did and didn't. LOL

I too thought this thread was about the booty.
Women are always checking out my buns.
Personally, I don't give my buns any nevermind.
They are as they are, its nothing I do.

I think they became popular in the 70's . The tight Afro style . Then more tousled and loose on the 80's . Which style did you have .

As for the other buns . The only time I think about them is if I am buying new lingerie , swimwear or tight fitting clothes .. then I want to make sure they look appealing laugh laugh

If any ladies what to Show off/Highlight their "best assets" then white or pastel colours do it better than darker colours. Just something I have noticed being a constant admirer of the female form.
that is true mr Aussie .. darker colours make curves and bumps look smaller .. probably why black is a popular colour for men's trousers laugh laugh waving

Good one Blondey.. but I'll take the female shapes anyday, the natural curves etc out do any bumps but I can understand your interest..

no photo
Wed 02/28/18 06:06 PM

One time I had the X perm my hair.
I didn't care for it but she loved it.
I look 'freaky' in curls. LOL
lol tom .. i can remember when perms were popular with men and women .. the things we do for beauty waving

It was kinda a work dare.
My boss wore perms and I used to kid him about going to the beauty parlor, he said try it you'll like it. I did and didn't. LOL

I too thought this thread was about the booty.
Women are always checking out my buns.
Personally, I don't give my buns any nevermind.
They are as they are, its nothing I do.

I think they became popular in the 70's . The tight Afro style . Then more tousled and loose on the 80's . Which style did you have .

As for the other buns . The only time I think about them is if I am buying new lingerie , swimwear or tight fitting clothes .. then I want to make sure they look appealing laugh laugh

If any ladies what to Show off/Highlight their "best assets" then white or pastel colours do it better than darker colours. Just something I have noticed being a constant admirer of the female form.

no photo
Mon 02/26/18 12:12 PM

That was the only overseas trip I've done except a weeks holiday in Tasmania many years ago with my then wife.many people are traveling now with fares becoming cheaper.. sometimes!!

Where have you traveled to?

I have been to a few countries but I don’t want to brag about it here . I wish to see more of the world though. I do have itchy feet lol

I read women's profiles on other sites as well and many do brag about their travel adventures a bit too much. I would like to travel but it's a bit hard as I bought a house (not bragging) 3 years ago and it's taking money to do things.

You'll have to find a nice guy to scratch your itchy feet...hehe

no photo
Mon 02/26/18 04:25 AM
That was the only overseas trip I've done except a weeks holiday in Tasmania many years ago with my then wife.many people are traveling now with fares becoming cheaper.. sometimes!!

Where have you traveled to?

no photo
Mon 02/26/18 03:52 AM
Noo put that hammer away.. there's a good girl..hehe

For sure it's what's on the inside.. that's the good part in finding out after the visuals.. In most cases the inside matches the visuals and even better, that's when love starts.. when the two hearts are talking to each other.

Yes we chatted on a video program of the day called ICQ.. it's still around but it's totally different now, we also used other video programs as well. We both felt we needed to take it further, she was very happy when I told her I was coming over.

no photo
Mon 02/26/18 03:39 AM
Anyone who took a hammer to your head would have me to deal with.. I could imagine anyone spoiling your beauty.. You look very good to me.

no photo
Mon 02/26/18 02:45 AM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Mon 02/26/18 02:46 AM
Thank you for your thoughts Soulmate.. I hope you do find your soulmate soon because you sound like a lovely lady with your head screwed on right..

I've been trying to find "her" for sometime now but no luck..

no photo
Mon 02/26/18 02:29 AM
Would you something like that in a similar situation.. go to them I mean.

no photo
Mon 02/26/18 02:26 AM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Mon 02/26/18 02:27 AM
I suppose you could call it love but that maybe a bit strong.. more of affection I guess.

I probably would do it again if all the planets were aligned meaning I had the time and money etc. But I don't know about moving to another country because that was one thing about the USA trip that I felt I wasn't sure if I could live there. I've heard it many a time by Aussie's who go overseas and they all come back saying Australia is the best country in the world. There is a very strong feeling of mate ship here. Mainly because we are so far away from conflict, we have a great life style etc. But many do make the move to another country and stay.

Sorry.. yes she did have strong feelings and she didn't want me to leave, crying all the way taking me to the airport.

no photo
Mon 02/26/18 01:48 AM
Well for me we would have had to be communicating for sometime.. maybe 6 months or so (that could be shorter or longer). It's funny being in an online "relationship", you do develop strong feelings for that person, especially if things have been going well between you both. I think over time both would be talking about meeting and plans would slowly be put into place until the big day arrived where you head off on what could be heaven forever after or a disaster. I say disaster because things can be great online but there can be unseen obstacles that one or the other can't get over so it ends there and then. It actually happened to me because the other party didn't let on about certain things that I had problems with. So I got on the plane and came home.

This was back in 2000 I went to the USA for a month. We drifted apart after that.

no photo
Fri 02/23/18 07:06 PM
I've heard some women like to have two guys at the one time.. one to cook.. the other to clean... boom boom

I'm a one girl man.

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 08:00 PM
Thank you Mate.. you are a very attractive girl.

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 07:14 PM

My name smitten and the way it was said followed by I miss you and looking forward to hearing you again.

It's nice that whoever said that to you thinks a lot of you

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 07:01 PM
Just got home from my local coffee shop and the girls are always nice calling me by name etc.. it's about a kilometer walk.

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 02:38 AM
That's the young for ya.. like a bull at a gate while the more mature males take a more relaxed and enjoyable approach.

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 02:29 AM
Aww Blondey, that has ruined my imagination.. not a good idea.

What are your thoughts on all that?

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 02:07 AM
Would the said women's boobs be naked with the white stripe? I'm hoping so which would probably negate the meaning of the stripe.

White and pastel colours show shapes better than darker colours which may also help from the male perspective.

You must have heard wrong about the part where she never has to swallow.

I would have also been distracted as soon as mating was mentioned.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 18 19