Community > Posts By > aussieguy288

no photo
Wed 07/11/18 06:42 PM

Bra and panties

This is getting better.. just love the summer.

I hate the summer I’m a winter girl or fall

It's winter in the land down under now so you can still wear the same here.

Lol I’ve always wanted to visit there lol

You would be most welcome..

no photo
Wed 07/11/18 06:41 PM

There are that many women that go around wearing panties and bra?

The bra is usually the first to go when I get home, but I do leave my panties on, lol

Same lol set them free

Love 'em when they are free..

no photo
Wed 07/11/18 06:39 PM

It is summer lol most us are wearing next to nothing

Ok girls.. please forward a list of addresses

no photo
Wed 07/11/18 06:38 PM

There are that many women that go around wearing panties and bra?

They never seem to be in the same place I am.. rats!!

no photo
Wed 07/11/18 06:37 PM

Bra and panties

I hate the summer I’m a winter girl or fall

It's winter in the land down under now so you can still wear the same here.

no photo
Wed 07/11/18 06:32 PM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Wed 07/11/18 06:35 PM

Bra and panties

Photo proof would be appreciated

no photo
Wed 07/11/18 06:16 PM

Panties and bra, cooling off after being outside - 104*, with humidity - !!2*

I love the hot weather.. my imagination is working overtime... mmmm

no photo
Wed 07/11/18 03:34 PM

blushing

Imagine standing in front of a VW beetle with it's doors open.. hence my ears sticking out.
humour is the quality most women appreciate .. besides which Aussie guy .. you are a true gentleman and I think you are adorable .. you get the blondey kiss of approval smooched smitten waving

pretty funny there, guy.

i hadn't noticed til you mentioned it, but understood you right off.

many women seem to love a good sense of humor, and you've got one.
you'll be alright. drinks

I've been waiting for your approval kiss to arrive.. do you send a certificate with big red lips.. or do you delivery in person.. or do you go through a cooling off period first?
I sent my branding iron .. it should arrive soon by special delivery laugh laugh tongue2 waving

Ahh.. now where would I like your kiss of approval branded.. that's the burning question!! wavingblushing
blushing our little secret biggrin

I guess Blondey's the word.happy waving

surprised
she wants blondey branded on your arse so she can see it as she's whippin it in the dungeonoops

I can't believe Blondey would want or do that.

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 10:03 PM
Old warm clothes as it's quite cool/cold and light rain here as it's winter time.

I think photos should be submitted as evidence.. especially with what the girls are wearing. Would make us "old" guys.. ok.. me very happy.

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 07:30 PM

Easing suffering :heart:

Saving lives :heart:

The priveledge of sharing such profound moments of another's life .. the sadness . The devastation ... the challenges .. the milestones .. the joy .. my job :heart:

One of the unsung hero's... I'm sure there are many who appreciate your dedication.:heart:

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 07:22 PM

blushing

Imagine standing in front of a VW beetle with it's doors open.. hence my ears sticking out.
humour is the quality most women appreciate .. besides which Aussie guy .. you are a true gentleman and I think you are adorable .. you get the blondey kiss of approval smooched smitten waving

pretty funny there, guy.

I've been waiting for your approval kiss to arrive.. do you send a certificate with big red lips.. or do you delivery in person.. or do you go through a cooling off period first?
I sent my branding iron .. it should arrive soon by special delivery laugh laugh tongue2 waving

Ahh.. now where would I like your kiss of approval branded.. that's the burning question!! wavingblushing
blushing our little secret biggrin

I guess Blondey's the word.happy waving

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 05:46 PM

pretty funny there, guy.

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 04:28 PM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Tue 07/10/18 04:29 PM

pretty funny there, guy.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 08:52 PM

Knowing what a woman wants and finding the G spot, only requires 2 things from a man, patience, and his ears. Most anything else after that will work.

you must have some weird looking ears if you can use them to find a woman's g spot!!!

rofl

The ears are for the woman to hold onto and lock you in once you've found the G spot. That's probably why mine stick out.. hehe

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 08:34 PM
Where are you Dearest.. there are a few lovely ladies looking for you.. and a few blokes.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 07:04 PM
Dinner with an attractive lady.. friend, partner.

Enough money in my pocket to buy whatever I needed

Going on a world tour

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 06:08 PM
The female body.. well, maybe not all!

A good friend

A nice sunny day

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 05:32 PM
I don't like loud people
I don't like inconsiderate people
I don't like people with tickets on themselves...(think they are better than others)

I lack confidence but I've been working on it.

Grew up in a boys home (institution) from 6 to 16.

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 04:58 PM
If you could afford it where would you move to.. another town, city, State or country?

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 03:15 AM
In my experience it's not love at first sight, it's more like I love who I'm seeing.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 18 19