Community > Posts By > luckychow83

luckychow83's photo
Sun 01/10/10 08:11 PM

haha, no nothing that adventurouswhoa

I just don't care for them really, never have.

Also, they rhyme with my name, so for about...all of my life...I've been called Hannah Banana.

I just threw in the "Hates" out of spite I guess:laughing:

then u must hate Hannah Montana.:tongue:

luckychow83's photo
Sun 01/10/10 08:08 PM

I find that the asian girls in houston, (which is where im @, holla!) only date with in there "clique" and the Americanized ones are materialistic, what ever happened to falling in love with a that rides the bus?!??! grumble :tongue:

I'm interested to hear instances of those Americanized masterialistic ones. How do they behave?

they r stuck up and all about the image of wealth, prolly makes them feel important.

luckychow83's photo
Sun 01/10/10 08:02 PM
lol, did you have like a bad experience w/ bananas b4?, like slip on a peal laugh

luckychow83's photo
Sat 01/09/10 02:57 PM
I think its the same between the 2. depending on the situation.

luckychow83's photo
Tue 01/05/10 06:52 PM

Music: Slayer, Slipknot, Opeth, anything angry or just fast and hard.

Drink: Red Bull

Game: Hokey Pokey

Pills: Speed

Now do this for about three hours, pass out from exhaustion, wake up 14 hours later and appreciate life. That is all!!!

Now thats what i call busting thru a brick wall explode

luckychow83's photo
Tue 01/05/10 06:45 PM

What do you think the biggest problem is when it comes to meeting someone out there in the real world?

Do you think the trouble is something you're doing or not doing?

Do you think there's something wrong with the opposite sex?

Alittle bit of both

luckychow83's photo
Tue 01/05/10 06:43 PM
a bucket of KFC and a 6pack of natural light (tallboys):thumbsup:

luckychow83's photo
Tue 01/05/10 06:35 PM
if you could eat a bunch of sweets without your teeth rotting and you never had to go to the gym and your body was super ripped and if everything was free and no one had to work!

luckychow83's photo
Tue 01/05/10 06:29 PM
Edited by luckychow83 on Tue 01/05/10 06:30 PM

bahaha! that's right.

I suppose I have some sort of fruit racism?
XD

:banana: by banana, do you mean yellow asian thats white on the inside?:banana: :laughing:

luckychow83's photo
Tue 01/05/10 06:23 PM
Thanks for the advice, It really helps alot.

luckychow83's photo
Mon 01/04/10 04:19 PM
being proactive is the way 2 go drinker

luckychow83's photo
Sat 12/26/09 03:27 PM
I find that the asian girls in houston, (which is where im @, holla!) only date with in there "clique" and the Americanized ones are materialistic, what ever happened to falling in love with a that rides the bus?!??! grumble :tongue:

luckychow83's photo
Sat 12/26/09 03:13 PM

What's your advice and being able to get rid of those flabbing love handles quick? I'm getting muscular alright but my tummy is getting bigger and my love handles as well. Been a problem since I was younger. Fat only goes to the waist but never on the legs, arms or face. It's beginning to annoy me so any formula that worked for you, post it here!
I recommend muay thai kickboxing,ive been doing it for about 3 years. Thai boxers are known for their cut waist. Go on youtube and check out some muay thai training workouts.

luckychow83's photo
Sat 12/26/09 03:02 PM
Yoga is great, I get a natural high at the end of each session

luckychow83's photo
Sat 12/26/09 02:55 PM
I guess that's why so many marriages fail, because the two started the relationship off sexually, and a lot of the times when that happens the relationship is based on sex and the feeling of lust and sexual dependency gets mistaken for love. often a short while into the marriage the two find each other repulsive in each others ways and the sexual attraction is gone...I'm not saying that's always the case but Ive seen it happen to 90% of all my friends and a lot of other people. That's why its always better to get to know someone as a friend first, that way you get to know there good and bad habits before you get lost in a haze of sexual emotions.

luckychow83's photo
Sat 12/26/09 09:51 AM

are you or have you ever been a slave to anything, like say a slave to your desires...if so how did you get out of it
The this ive learned about emotions and feelings is that they come and go, and that its not to be trusted alot of the times, Proverbs 3:5-7: Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6- In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7- Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the lord, and depart from evil.
Trust in God and depart from evil. Depart from things or people that would provoke feelings or desires that's un-godly. For an example I know a drug addict that was freed from his addiction because he stopped going to places that would remind him of drugs, stopped hanging around people that did drugs, stopped listening to music that reminded him of drugs. And in replace of all that, he started going to Bible study, hanging around with like minded believers, and started listening to music that didn't provoke drug abuse emotions.

luckychow83's photo
Sat 12/26/09 09:22 AM
To each his/her own. But I think its important that as a Christian, you should know the background of what your celebrating, because the more you know the less your suckered into believing something that's false... But I always found it funny that christmas is the celebration of the birth, but the name of the holiday itself is the exact opposite, christ-mas.

luckychow83's photo
Sat 12/26/09 09:01 AM
To have a deeper,more intimate relationship and understanding of Him and His Word. Fear God and keep His commandments: for this is the whole duty of man- Ecclesiastes 12:14 :smile:

luckychow83's photo
Fri 12/25/09 09:02 PM
I think the diff is that people might not look as good in pictures and also some people might come off as weird when they send emails when all they are trying to do is be funny or witty

luckychow83's photo
Fri 12/25/09 08:55 PM
this is the main reason im posting

Previous 1