Community > Posts By > tealbreeze

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 04:01 PM

How is reacting in violence and destroying the community where innocent people live, standing up for what is right? How is looting from innocent people standing up?

It's a bunch of violent, criminal thugs using an injustice to validate their riot
what was done after a certain somebody stated this...I have a dream. what about a certain someone who's last name ends in x he believed in peaceful demonstration. what about all the black men who were hanged for what...just being black. one murder now by the police is too much so I can totally sympathise with them. its only what's been happening to people of colour for thousands of years.

Oh,....phhhhh, white men have been dying for thousands of years too....

Do you know how many White men died for Black men in the Civil War?

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 03:28 PM

I have to otherwise they won't give it to me

Maybe if your identity revolved less around "it" so much that would help reduce the need to lie?

For exampl, imagine if I told a woman I was out on a date with that I only want her for sex, nothing more. What do you think would happen?

You'd save yourself the next 3 dates/weeks/months of putting off sex because she asked you to and you agreed to so she doesn't think you're just using her for sex?

She says "okay, that's really all I'm looking for too, I just got out of a relationship, am focused on my career, tired of all the guys lying to me, have too much going on with school. Let's get out of here, I'm sure glad you didn't lie to me otherwise I'd run outta here so fast."

Other than that, people don't lie for selfish reasons.
It has nothing to do with the judgments of others like "if I don't lie, they'll see me as good."

Lies force you to put effort into thinking about the lie, maintaining the lie, coming up with a viable lie (you can lie to a woman but still come off as someone un"it"able).

Long term lying can also reduce your ability to tell the truth, not know what the truth is.

The more you lie to others it becomes real easy to lie to yourself.
That leads to all kinds of psychological problems.

Next thing you know you're banging tranny dudes off craigslist because that's the easiest way to get "it" without confusing yourself any more.

OMG, tears are running down my face from laughing so hard. laugh

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 02:28 PM

BUT

If you sexist me, I feminist you!laugh

Hahahaha That's funny.....

On a different note..
I'm all for the burning of bra's laugh laugh
Maybe the women of the world should unite and start a new era of bra burning lol

I don't think so. I need my push ups and even sports bras.

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 02:25 PM

no sugar???
what a black heart.

.....creamy. laugh

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 02:19 PM
Just wanted to add that I hope it makes it into America's Funniest Home Videos! bigsmile

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 02:14 PM
Edited by tealbreeze on Tue 04/28/15 02:15 PM
Saw that this morning. Laughed my little azz off. laugh They said, "...smacked him upside the head." laugh

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 02:13 PM
Whoop! Whoop! Told ya successful sexy dressing! glasses pitchfork

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 02:06 PM
Black Crowes - Hard To Handle From Live in San Francisco

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 02:03 PM
The no bake chocolate oatmeal turds are all gone already.

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 01:59 PM
The new Hooters in Dallas...

I'm neither.

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 01:50 PM

I think you should avoid having children. Also, there is nothing disrespectful with viewing a man as the main provider when there are children. Your views are skewed not mine.

Estelle, again I beg to disagree with you.... you seem to have a really warped (or skewed) outlook on what makes a wife and/or mother.

No, I don't.

Being a full time or part time mother is not an occupation. It is a commitment.

Mingle2 asks for an 'occupation' so I filled it in as honestly as I could (not so some jerks could insult me), it's not my preferred word for being a mother, but complain to Mingle2 not me.
And you're wrong, motherhood is definitely an occupation, most often it is overtime work.

An occupation is where you are paid to do a job, and for that, you would have to have been a 'surrogate mother' to have your baby, and then have that baby taken away from you, because you would have been commissioned to do just that....bear that child.

Fine. I will educate you about the definition of the word occupation (also hope 'Blondie' reads this...by the way she is actually a brunette why don't you pick on her for misrepresenting her hair color?) Here is the definition for you: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/occupation
Notice 'stay-at-home mom' is used as an example of an occupation.

When you have a child, whether it is within or without a marriage, you made a commitment to that child that you bore to provide, care and protect him/her as your offspring.

The father (you forgot about him) also has a commitment to the child, in most cases this means he does most if not all of the providing. This is especially true when the children are very young as in my case.

As a mother by nature....it should come instinctively, without ulterior motives.... a mother will go thru' a lot just to do that, without looking for gains.

Again. Read above. This is not about looking for gains and ulterior motives, it's about the father of the child being held accountable by the mother of the child which I instinctively protect.

When the man/husband/partner/absent father fails to provide for whatever reasons, a mother will find her own ways to provide without complains.....without whining, without looking for praises/rewards, because she is the mother.

The man can fail to provide but the woman can't complain, that is very double standard of you to say. Thanks.

No a double standard would be if the man could complain about the woman not providing but the woman not complain about the man not providing. How about the man stay home and take car of the kids and the women earn the money?

She can still do that. It's called working from home on the computer. Probably just like she's doing. Writing agendas.

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 01:41 PM

my people i had a wonderful day with my man.we finally went out,i now feel like a loved and appreciated woman.thank u for ure advice now time for desserts @ home..

Glad it's working out. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 01:39 PM
The Black Crowes - Could I've Been So Blind

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 01:36 PM
No, Red, I don't want to do the Vulcan Mind Meld with you. noway

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 01:34 PM
I don't have to pay for the resume and the book, do I?

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 01:25 PM
Edited by tealbreeze on Tue 04/28/15 01:28 PM

I'll just astral walk on out back. waving

Me thinks me's gonna join you ... I still got 5 bottle of witch's astral traveling oil ... so we can travel anywhere we want .. plenty of fuel!

Kewl, we'll hold hands n fly. Screw the broom. :wink:

An astral moonwalk tealbreeze? hee hee, shamone! ha ha

Not that far! haha

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 01:23 PM

ummmmm ya it's comedy people lighten up noway slaphead

well that's what you think. I can say.. hahaha. But, these are kinda women that does exist in any society and provoke even good men to do dirty, filthy and bad things.

What kind of women? Do you have a specific label you can lay on me sweet cheeks?

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 01:19 PM

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 01:17 PM

Did you know.....,I am currently arguing with 3 different companies and they keep passing the buck on who's going to refund my extended warranty and gap that they owe me.

Threaten BBB and Attorney General.

no photo
Tue 04/28/15 01:11 PM
the bird is cute and sweet. lol. :wink: Trying to teach him to say, "I'm beautiful." No luck yet on that one. Says other things though. He's a traitor, way overboard socialable and has to get in visitors faces no matter who they are.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25