Community > Posts By > 1PercntAviation

1PercntAviation's photo
Mon 02/09/15 08:05 AM
ROM discette? Linux? Other quantative mechanics as I've seen with Sony?

1PercntAviation's photo
Mon 02/09/15 07:44 AM
Linux the "original" ROM that looks like a RAM hard drive. Right?

1PercntAviation's photo
Mon 02/09/15 05:46 AM
Like to see a parelell then, a non currupt series parelell encode &, encrypton so honest impedence was our only problem save, for electromagnetic radiations mercilessness with, alpha radiation &, more tolerable beta radiations! Us being gamma radiation beings!

1PercntAviation's photo
Mon 02/09/15 05:34 AM
Suppose petrolium can manufacture H2O also &, be manufactured with a basaphil-(stem cell) But, the APEC &, the OPEC aren't selling ecologicaly produced petrolium hydrocarbons or, we'd see more non- carsynogenic emmissions

1PercntAviation's photo
Mon 02/09/15 05:26 AM
Theres On Star &, Low Jack but, the retail elrctronics industry-Novice radio has been set up to steal the citizens money transfers! When was the last cop you encountered not involved with, a "chop shop" operation!? Emissions are everyones concern too! World chose speed for tactical military advantage instead of ecological transport!

1PercntAviation's photo
Mon 02/09/15 05:17 AM
If it is you'll have to manufacture desired funci�n! Is it gateway ir, microsoft? Them are the kind of reasons I chose to use Android. A cell phone hopefully leading up to a 64 bit Mac from my introductory computer clases. The final exam was create most favorable syntax with the 8 rows, 8 colums-64 bits. But, then again you may have a say, fusable link burned out by even a tuberculol!

1PercntAviation's photo
Mon 02/09/15 05:09 AM
1st of all, your desktop is a mini mainframe. You are only capible of a syntax! Not the Matrax! You are on someone elses window-liquid chrystal display. You must syncronise with the m�ster remote &, syntax because it's compatable notebook-laptop is running you. Hope it's not a tainted thermodynamic infiltration issue.

1PercntAviation's photo
Mon 02/09/15 04:59 AM
64 bits means Apple 2 or, whats called Macontosh ir, simply Mac. I've only had introductry computer but, 32 bit mayor be reference to Cache or, Java encodes from the old teletype

1PercntAviation's photo
Mon 02/09/15 04:55 AM
What you refering to? The nose hair reciever/transmitter for say, explosives detection?

1PercntAviation's photo
Mon 02/09/15 04:46 AM
I'm upset over having my Research &, deveopment finances stolden to iron out kinks that occur with currupt thermodynamic FORTRAN &, PASCAL retail componants! Though "On Star" is the oldest GPS retail componants I've heard of built into "stock" vechiles. All the inaccurate longitude &, latitude I've experienced with mobile phones. Fear any advice on industry geared premeditated inaccuricies so suggest doing 1's own thermodynamics &, encode on a volume of 9 to stop infiltration of encode(perpetual rebooting) or, infiltration of 1's encrypton v�a the associtive property of �lgebra calibrated outside of a volume of 9 which is a currupt "encode" &, potentially creates the capibility to loose information locations let alone impedence of 1's resonance!

1PercntAviation's photo
Mon 02/09/15 04:13 AM
Anybody got any dirt on Novice radio productions @ Gateway college in Phoenix, Arizona or, it's Marxists copy cities? How about stealth or, satilite-radar or, sonar?