Community > Posts By > Godistheanswer

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 04/07/15 03:14 PM
I lost some friends to suicide. will pray for you dear.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 04/07/15 03:01 PM
beautiful!

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 04/07/15 03:00 PM
GRRRRRRRRR!

Godistheanswer's photo
Wed 04/01/15 04:10 PM
God promises in the KJV Holy Bible to give us perfect peace if our mind is stayed on HIM. Even as Peter walking to Jesus on the water did not falter or sink until he doubted and was distracted and afraid, so can we trust in Jesus and endure in perfect peace when we focus on the promise of Christ!

Godistheanswer's photo
Wed 04/01/15 01:32 PM
Amen to that!

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/31/15 05:08 PM
when I took History of the far East they had stories of "paradise" being in the earth somewhere and the story in the KJV Bible Jesus says there was a certain rich man, okay it happened then and he died and went to hell and could see across a great gulf from him paradise, then it was Abraham's bosom also cand Jesus emptied it out and now people can go direct to heaven.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/31/15 04:48 PM
Yes, I have been to Africa and noticed there that the men appeciate women who were raised to be good wives, and the aspect was very different than here in the USA where men usually do not want marriage. I have been told many times that I must drop my faith and choose them, but I stand by my faith and pray to find who I can love and be a good wife to and take joy all our days.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/31/15 04:41 PM
I will write to you. I loved my travels to Africa very much.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/31/15 04:38 PM
someone real who can love me and be kind ot me and my kids and cats, who wants a wife and will be glad for one.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/31/15 04:37 PM
True. Jesus is a gentleman and asks into your life. The devil is not so much a gentleman but if he gets in your life, you are outside looking in and he's on the couch of your soul! I died twice and did not even believe in hell but was on my way there. Liked heaven better when I died and would have went there, so am doing my best to let Jesus be my LORD and mean it.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/31/15 04:22 PM
Love is caring and kind and there for someone, never wanting to hurt anyone and sex is a connection form that love making two feel as one. But when it is just sex without love is just an act and empty not as it was meant to be. For people need a greater connection than just the sex to feel fullfilled and accepted. So if you love someone, it can separate from the sex if that is gone somehow as people sometimes grow and no longer want it and yet are still very happy.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/31/15 04:20 PM
I would love friends, guys or gals. I get lonesome on this island. Love to write to and get letters form folk.

Godistheanswer's photo
Mon 03/30/15 04:19 PM
I sing and compose as well.

Godistheanswer's photo
Mon 03/30/15 04:19 PM
thanks. I did not think I was THAT scary under my shirt...

Godistheanswer's photo
Mon 03/30/15 04:12 PM
Remember it was "Church People" who stirred up the mob to crucify Jesus. Though he knew it would happen and died and rose again for us all.

Godistheanswer's photo
Mon 03/30/15 04:11 PM
A few years ago I was living in a mobile home that got hot in the summers and having no air conditioner, I often cleaned house in my swim suit, as I am wearing it even in my profile picture on here. Well, A car pulled up and govt. man comes out to nag me about all the recruitment army things I ignored, thinking it a mistake and refusing to register for the draft, being a female. The guy comes to my door and I threw on a jogging suit over my swimsuit and happened to have my hair in a pony tail. The guy lectures me about refusingt o register and keeps calling me TOMMY BROOKS. I told him, first off, my name is not TOMMY BROOKS and second, I am a girl. "Computers don't make mistakes," he says, so I said I would PROVE I was a girl and started to pull my shirt up to show the swim suit. Not knowing" I had anyhting underneath the guy takes off saying, No, that's ok! and I was not bothered again about it.

Godistheanswer's photo
Mon 03/30/15 04:05 PM
so true., what is the world coming to?

Godistheanswer's photo
Mon 03/30/15 04:04 PM
amen to that! It is a great feeling to be in love and be loved.

Godistheanswer's photo
Mon 03/30/15 04:02 PM
amen, been there, done that... tried everything and anything and found out like my friend said- a man falls into a pit and many religious leaders pass by and ignore or say why he is there. Jesus stops, says nothing and with a look of love and compassion gently bends down and pulls the man out of the hole.

Godistheanswer's photo
Mon 03/30/15 04:00 PM
happy birthday!!!!

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 23 24