Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 08/16/16 04:37 PM
Good day everyone!

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 08/16/16 04:36 PM
Wow! Will pray!

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 01/19/16 04:24 PM
sometimes being honest is realizing that one can be very lonely even with a date, even with someone who says they care, if they are not the right person, no amount of time can make it right. Being honest with who we are and what we want in life and wish to be treated by someone.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 01/19/16 04:22 PM
Some restrictions of income are there for people outside the USA coming to see or marry a USA person, and I have had heartache about that before, so no matter how great the guy is, I tell him I am not of a high income so he may choose someone who meets the income guidelines, though he may be very nice and it is not his fault what regulations say... that is what I meant.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 01/19/16 04:20 PM
true, being honest is good, but also set limits. Be safe and know when to reveal personal things. How much do we know about those who ask us about us? I find being honest about my being not wealthy chases lots of guys away which saves them the trouble of writing if that is what they want. So I am they say too honest. I say right up front what I offer, and sometimes our greatest asset is us, our love, our friendship, our listening ear, no matter how much we may have in the bank....

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 01/19/16 04:17 PM
a can of orange drink

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 01/19/16 04:15 PM
hi

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 01/19/16 04:14 PM
lots of guts and need more respect

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 01/19/16 04:13 PM
so cute!

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 01/19/16 04:13 PM
I LOVE THIS!!!! GREAT ONE!

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 01/19/16 04:11 PM
yes, if they teach their dogs not to eat your cats that is good, I aggree. I love my cats and have one fellow friend I would date here, but he has a cat eating dog that would love to eat all my cats, so we just talk and hug if we see eachother around, but that is all. Friends are great too and help make life better.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 01/19/16 04:09 PM
I do not know. It seems like guys I dated acted like they really liked me, then started in with you are too chubby, don't talk right, etc ect. and they would go up and down leaving nice messsages and mean ones on my phone, saying do not call, call, ect, then acuse me of playing games because some girl they knew told them I was.... figure???? I just try to be friends and keep it that way, and casaual friends if they act like that, if even friends at all, because though they say they are at least friends, I do not treat anyone that way and is it wrong to want respect? I like my weight, myself and who I am and have no desire to change. I think if people want someone to change that person should be thinking it a good change too, otherwise I tell people politely maybe they are looking for someone else? Like puzzle pieces, no matter how lonely, some do not fit and maybe with someone else they would be happy.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 01/19/16 04:04 PM
Bourne Indentity and it was okay

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 01/19/16 04:03 PM
cute snowman

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 01/19/16 04:03 PM
good morning and a blessed new years to you all

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 01/19/16 04:01 PM
a can of orange drink