Community > Posts By > hemlockSage

hemlockSage's photo
Sun 03/22/09 11:08 PM
lol, that was horrible and so great.
Sorry to say but it seems the ladies are a bit prudish towards such "vulgar" and "crude" jokes as these.
because it is a horrible attack on our modern sensibilities -eye roll-

hemlockSage's photo
Thu 03/19/09 07:37 PM

It is my name. Only my family and my love use my first name... everyone else calls me Krupa. (pronounced Crew-Pa)

Can I call you Koopa instead?

hemlockSage's photo
Thu 03/19/09 07:37 PM
lol, honestly.. for some reason when I created this I had a random thought about Socrates- who was indeed full of sagely wisdom, and who was sentenced to death and made to drink Hemlock. woo? yes... my useless knowledges..

hemlockSage's photo
Thu 03/19/09 07:28 PM
psh, you just say that cus you think my nerd brain is hot. lol

hemlockSage's photo
Thu 03/19/09 07:20 PM
sadly, I can't think of anything that I'm overly attached to and wouldn't share.. or that i'm germaphobic about.

hemlockSage's photo
Thu 03/19/09 07:06 PM
I had my hair shaved down for a bit after my mohawk. Mohawk was a fun time, the sides of my head were really soft and smooth.. and I felt adorable. hehe, I can agree, girls with bald heads do have an interesting allure to them

hemlockSage's photo
Wed 03/18/09 05:07 PM
lol, no one cared enough for that at my school. if there were clicks, they simply stayed vaguely separated and didn't really care much about each other.

Ah yes.. Being a black belt and having everyone know it was what kept me out of many a fight in high school, I believe. That and the fact that I never found reason in starting any, and no one else would pick one with me. Made a very good reason why there was more gossip about me, though.

hemlockSage's photo
Tue 03/17/09 09:37 PM
by the way, FilmFreek's comment is the perfect example of the men that annoy me by making completely useless comments in places, saying that they're not into what you are and are not looking for what you are. Okay, then why'd you stay and post? It just irritates me a bit. Same as the men that come in and start trying to persuade you with their oh so manly charms. psh

hemlockSage's photo
Tue 03/17/09 09:35 PM
hehe, yes, it was very delicious. I've been wanting to use the scallops I bought for a while- they're a delicacy for me, especially given I'm not a huge fan of fish and seafood.

hehe, I paint the minis as a very rare and long drawn out process- one will take me a good 4 hours or so, but it will be worth every second that I am working on it.

Doesn't happen as often as the boys would like, but there are a few of my minis that add color and gore to the ranks of the skaven, chaos knights, etc...

hemlockSage's photo
Tue 03/17/09 09:33 PM

Sorry hun. Not into sharing your man's meat with someone else. Especially mine. Good luck with with that though.

happy

funny, as I do believe I'm looking for single women.. although male friends with some sense are a yes.

hemlockSage's photo
Tue 03/17/09 08:29 PM
Back children! lol, oh yes, I call everyone chilren. >_o
The dinner was absolutely delicious... mm... Scallops and Crab with alfredo and sharp cheddar, garlic butter biscuits, and mashed potatoes. Hehe, I do what I can ^_~

Believe me love, I'll be looking you up. It's always nice to find a man that can talk about the interests without having some ploy involved- much appreciated, and leads to a much truer conversation from myself as well.

Hmm, on to another great love of mine.. Firefly. Watching some right now as my boy paints his Warhammer models. Hehe, such a turd, but I love him. And I love painting the models, myself. Oh firefly- this is the one where Simon and Book become part of the crew. Aww Book- how I love you and your mysterious self!

But soon I shall turn my interest upon Arcanum, which eats my brain and such. woo

hemlockSage's photo
Tue 03/17/09 06:32 PM
well, time to go cook some scallops up and make delicious delicious food. I'll check back in later lovelies! a bientot

hemlockSage's photo
Tue 03/17/09 06:29 PM
lol, my boyfriend was running an evil campaign for us once, and in the campaign he had a character named Hijara. Hijara was a little kickass halfling who was the second in command to the man who was keeping us as slaves -oh wonderfully ambitios sorcer type mysterious people who buy you from slave markets after your stupidity of falling asleep in an open area- lol.

hemlockSage's photo
Tue 03/17/09 06:27 PM

I liked running frail under powered thieves (rogues in the advanced editions)

Any idiot can run a bad mofo of high level...(well, up until I was DM)..takes brains to keep a tiny little halfing hooker/thief alive....

I still have my first edition D&D set (1978) signed by Gary Gygax.

hehe, i agree completely. that's why I always chose them. However, my DM's never wanted to accept my explanations for what I was doing and what rolls I was making.. But then, for some reason my groups always seemed to be like that- my ideas weren't quite good enough, bah. But, heh, we had a kind of chauvenistic kind of group -especially given the two/three other women there tended to have no ideas and could be described as asexual-

hemlockSage's photo
Tue 03/17/09 06:24 PM
just got another email on here... -_- god they are all so disappointing.
But perhaps it is too much to ask people to spell out "you" instead of "u" and to realize that when I sign my emails with
Take Care,
-emma-
that "Emma" is indeed my name. Strange.

hemlockSage's photo
Tue 03/17/09 06:22 PM
oh the things you learn about others in the forums ^_~

i should go near naked to the convention.. lol, assure myself victory in the costume competition! bwahaha, my evil plot.

although then they shall see the tattoos, and start to wonder if my nerdiness is deep enough... psh, nah, distracted they will be!

hemlockSage's photo
Tue 03/17/09 06:20 PM

i love to run clerics.don't need a spell book and can use weapons,plus wear armor and it won't effect your spell casting ,how awesome is that:smile:

Yeah, I always loved clerics. My boyfriend had never tried running a cleric before, and I talked him into it finally. Now it's his favorite character- Mr. Liam McKegan. That was a great campaign... given that he was a 40 year old devout cleric that spewed out random bits of morality in a gruff voice to lead the rest of the world from their sins.

hemlockSage's photo
Tue 03/17/09 06:19 PM
lol, I would do that sometimes, and I'm fairly certain my roommate Dan did it quite a bit. But I do enjoy that, gives a good sense of accomplishment. hehe

hemlockSage's photo
Tue 03/17/09 06:17 PM

I was always drafted as DM....I played for 22 years and only ran NPC's...I enjoyed it so it was cool....in a really dorky way.

Sage...you dress however you like...learn whatever systems you like. Just have fun!!!!!

I've only really DMed twice, but the boys -roommates- are getting on me that I need to DM something for them soon. I tend to give a good bit of fluff/backstory/actual in character rp into my campaigns, which I've found they like. Dungeon crawls are great to throw in, but I like keeping a solid plot and perhaps some deeper character development along the way. I've been in too many campaigns where I feel like I've put a lot into making my character and then we never actually touch on who my character is at all.

hemlockSage's photo
Tue 03/17/09 06:15 PM
I tend to enjoy clerics, rogues, maybe the occasional ranger. I'm not a huge fan of paladins simply because they're so intense about following their 'just cause' and such- nor have I ever been a huge socerer or any full on magic user. Which is strange to me because in actual computer version RPGs, I tend to love magic users.
-shrugs-

Previous 1