Community > Posts By > kangelfm895

kangelfm895's photo
Wed 09/04/13 07:58 AM
No this thread is not inappropriate and yes I am a pure, young Christian woman. I don't just talk about being a Christian, I live it on a daily basis. I am 32 years old and I am a virgin. I will remain sexually pure until my wedding day.

kangelfm895's photo
Wed 09/04/13 07:53 AM

I'm not! 'Cause I'm a man. ;) Lol
Nobodies perfect, I know I'm not! That's why I'm thankful to God for sending His perfect Son Jesus to save me!
Godwillingly, I hope to spend my life with a young lady who loves Jesus too, and together we can keep each other on the straight and narrow path and serve God.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-11 says, "Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?" (More about that verse on my profile!)

There seems to be a plethora of worldly Christians (men & women) in America who simply can NOT be distinguished from non-believers. They talk the same way, act the same way... are you different or do you want to be different? If God wants me to find you, I know He will make that happen. =)

Btw, GREETINGS & SALUTATIONS, EVERYBODY! I'm new here! (Just want to get a conversation started, please let me know if this thread is inappropriate.)

kangelfm895's photo
Wed 09/04/13 05:41 AM
That's kind of rude, soufiehere. I like a guy who wants to take his time and get to know someone before jumping right into a relationship. Most good relationships start by just talking first and building a great friendship.

kangelfm895's photo
Tue 09/03/13 09:20 AM
I like all of bands both of you mentioned.

kangelfm895's photo
Tue 09/03/13 09:04 AM
I am a strong Christian woman and my faith and beliefs are very important to me. I am 32 years old. I've never been in a relationship and never had sex. I don't intend to have sex until I'm married. I believe that God created sex to be between a man and a wife. I think if a man or woman (whatever the case may be) values your relationship and has respect for you, then they will love you enough to wait for you so yes it is possible to wait to have sex until you're married.

kangelfm895's photo
Tue 09/03/13 06:46 AM
I live in Naples

kangelfm895's photo
Mon 08/10/09 10:36 AM
The Bible doesn't say "we shouldn't have have sex before marriage." It blatanly says,"Do not have sex before marriage." It is not a suggestion. However, if we do make a mistake,there is forgiveness.