Community > Posts By > mbcasey

mbcasey's photo
Sun 08/29/10 10:00 PM

The darkness within. You can never escape it. I am bipolar and every minute of every day is very difficult. There is no cure and it is progressive. I live this so I believe it is more difficult. But I have never experienced such horror from external sources so I can hardly comment on it.

I truly understand external demons...a child being raped, a wife being beaten to a pulp by her husband, a mother losing her child. I have every bit of respect and compassion for those victims. Their pain and agony is life altering. But so is my personal battle with my affliction. It has been with me all my life and you never get use to it.

But you are aware of it, accept it, deal with it.

What if you just blamed the world or society for your problem....especially if it went untreated?

I have accepted it and I am on medication. The meds don't work too well though and I have tried dozens. The latest meds have been the best but no bed of roses....lol.

I would never blame society for my personal problems. But I do blame a society that has been brainwashed for decades about who and what bipolar people are. The stereotypes out there that are mostly false have been driven by the media and it has very much hurt my chances of meeting someone.

I have my bipolar in my hands and I deal with it myself and never burden anyone with it. But potential dates run away when I tell them about it...I have been rejected on here and another site probably over 100 times.

Noone seems to want to give me a chance and get to know who I am and what kind of person I am. I am a funny, nice, giving and loving person...things women want in a man. I don't have a mean bone in my body and would never hurt a soul. But one of the stereotypes is that bipolars are dangerous...not true.

So I fight the good fight against the outside stereotypes and the fight inside against my personal demons. So far it has gotten me a very lonely life but I keep going....it ain't easy admitting on a public dating forum you are bipolar. But I want people to know we are nice decent people who would be a great spouse. That is why I am on the forums.

mbcasey's photo
Sun 08/29/10 09:48 PM

12 years younger and 3 years older

Dude. You are a pimp!:thumbsup:
laugh laugh

I was 46 and she was 34 chronologically but my immaturity put us closer in age...laugh

mbcasey's photo
Sun 08/29/10 09:42 PM
The darkness within. You can never escape it. I am bipolar and every minute of every day is very difficult. There is no cure and it is progressive. I live this so I believe it is more difficult. But I have never experienced such horror from external sources so I can hardly comment on it.

I truly understand external demons...a child being raped, a wife being beaten to a pulp by her husband, a mother losing her child. I have every bit of respect and compassion for those victims. Their pain and agony is life altering. But so is my personal battle with my affliction. It has been with me all my life and you never get use to it.

mbcasey's photo
Sun 08/29/10 09:29 PM
Matchbox cars
Lincoln Logs
Mr Potato Head
Cootie...lol
Yatzee
GI Joe
Rockem Sockem Robots
Wizzers
Sports Illustrated baseball and football games
Pachinko
Legos
Tinker Toys
Tonka Trucks
Lil Red Fire engine and Big Wheel

No, I wasn't spoiled...I got the hand-me-down toys well worn out from my older siblings...lol.

mbcasey's photo
Sun 08/29/10 09:24 PM
Probably do some fishing in Florida later this year.

I love to go crabbing but haven't been to Maryland this summer.

mbcasey's photo
Sun 08/29/10 09:20 PM
12 years younger and 3 years older

mbcasey's photo
Sun 08/29/10 09:19 PM
without crush...

mbcasey's photo
Sun 08/29/10 09:18 PM
Eyes....

...and sweetnessbigsmile

mbcasey's photo
Sun 08/29/10 04:57 PM

She thinks she is not crushable but she's crushing big time....she needs to go to the crush thread and admit her crush...:tongue:

...uncrushed...
think u need too go in the think thread an read think that one cause it not true lol

NOT CRUSHING LOL tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2
laugh laugh

mbcasey's photo
Sun 08/29/10 04:55 PM

well, romo is just sucking right now....

The Boys don't look too good tonight....

...but it's only preseason....

man, i couldn't even go to the bar tonite... i will never hear the end of this, at least till week 3 anyway..lol

You think Kitna should start over Romo?laugh

I bet if Romo starts slow this season, they will go to Kitna....

romo has his off days...but he is still a better bet than kitna
kitna looked ok last night, but it was after houston had come down, and he just got lucky with that pass.
romo is kinda like how zorn used to be... you never know if he will show up to play or not. last night, he shoulda been benched to see if that would have woke him up.

They should play Romo September through November, and Kitna in December since Romo is awful in December.laugh

mbcasey's photo
Sun 08/29/10 04:53 PM
She thinks she is not crushable but she's crushing big time....she needs to go to the crush thread and admit her crush...:tongue:

...uncrushed...

mbcasey's photo
Sun 08/29/10 04:52 PM

I have left the country ... 7 hour drives, 6 hour flights ... and I don't regret them...

I'll still visit friends but romantically speaking ...I think my traveling days are done ... I want to be close enough to hold on a regular basis.

I would leave the US for you....love flowerforyou

mbcasey's photo
Sun 08/29/10 04:49 PM
Someone doesn't belong on this thread...and it ain't me.

No crushes...

mbcasey's photo
Sun 08/29/10 04:46 PM
Edited by mbcasey on Sun 08/29/10 04:47 PM
Yes I would leave the country for someone I loved....

<----desperate....

mbcasey's photo
Sun 08/29/10 04:44 PM

all my errands done its too hot to do anything else even to hot to have crushes so i'm having a NON crush again

but i know someone who is lol

Were you shopping for a crush??

No crushing going on here...
nope was looking for one for you though lol

NOTHING HERE

had to food shop lol

A very intelligent woman in another thread said YOU were crushing me....:tongue:

...nada on the crushes...

mbcasey's photo
Sun 08/29/10 04:43 PM
Has a giant tin foil ball in her living room made from Hershey's Kisses

mbcasey's photo
Sun 08/29/10 12:58 PM

Aren't we all?

No.
laugh laugh

mbcasey's photo
Sun 08/29/10 12:55 PM

all my errands done its too hot to do anything else even to hot to have crushes so i'm having a NON crush again

but i know someone who is lol

Were you shopping for a crush??

No crushing going on here...

mbcasey's photo
Sun 08/29/10 11:15 AM

hi doll....I don't have any puppies. Sorry...Will a ***** do. Its name is Belle.:laughing:

Don't sell yourself short...you have GREAT puppies!!!bigsmile flowers

mbcasey's photo
Sun 08/29/10 11:12 AM
Aren't we all?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25