Community > Posts By > crg

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 05:52 PM
peopole who are in charge and should not be

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 05:46 PM
pick up some fortified refreshments, get drunk, sit around in your boxers and workboots and contemplate the meaning of life, you know the big stuff that baffles us all, it works for me when I have some idle time. If that doesnt work you can always give it a tug and see what pops up

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:49 PM
we are not responsible for actions taken in the presence of such beauty and elegance

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:42 PM
men try to avoid conflict with women at all costs so therefore we go against our better judgement and sometimes we use creative license when explaining our actions,whereabouts etc.

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:37 PM
damn

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:31 PM
no father no son

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:19 PM
with the united states struggling like it is right now, how is everybody doing out there. our new admin. has decided to bail out some corporate fatcats. Which if looked upon in the right light and the right angle seems like agood idea. I mean we cant be seen as failures we cant admit our mistakes, we cant give up that big bonus and new jet even if it means the cost is at others expense. I do love this country. Dont get me wrong america is the light. I wish others, the ones that have the most potential to do harm to this country by undermining the fabric of our society would look at the big picture instead of the big car, the big boat, the big house, the big bank acct. power to the people that make this country great