Community > Posts By > Jaan Doh

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 05/17/24 03:23 PM

Hey yall. I'm new here and wanted to know if anyone else paints. If so what medium?

Crystal does painting...

This is her thread...
https://mingle2.com/topic/591693

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 05/17/24 03:09 PM

When they release the gas from behind.

I'm sorry Mohammed Hassan Ajam..

But jugari007's answer made me laugh :joy:rofl

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 05/17/24 02:58 PM

Mmmmmm I could murder some fried tandoori chikkin 🤤:joy:

By the way, never write song lyrics where the first verse starts with...
Have you never been murdered before :joy:🤣

Happy Friday to one and all... :pray::dancer::confetti_ball::tada:

Miracle Miracle Our Soul Employed is alive.. Bahlee muiyaa :raised_hands: hip hip pi rey🥃🥃:eyes::skull:
My boss murders me everyday, we are favourite employees where he can remove his frustration in the name of holi-do work..

Gosh your boss sounds like a not so nice man...

What I advise you is...

Talk to his wife...
And ask her to punch him on the nose when he's sleeping 🥊🤣

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 05/17/24 02:53 PM

If you could have one super power for a day, what would it be?

I would choose... Being able to fly :innocent:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 05/17/24 02:40 PM
Is it possible to use bb codes in my profile?

I would like nicely formatted paragraphs, because it addresses my ocd needs.

It's much better than having a block of text, that everyone looks at, and thinks "I can't be bothered to read that" ..

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 05/17/24 02:33 PM

Love is like a gamble ... sometimes you lose and sometimes you win .... ☺:yum::yum:

Gambling is bad for you...
At least that's what my mummy told me :yum:

As a teacher you should know this :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 05/16/24 01:56 AM
The World's Fastest Indian - Anthony Hopkins

Has to up there in shortlist

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 05/16/24 01:50 AM
The pace of progress is frightening, with a new humanoid robot revealed somewhere in the world everyday...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 05/16/24 01:37 AM

I've come to the conclusion that love is when your heart belongs to another person, and everything you do is with the intention of pleasing or making that other person who owns your heart, smile and being happy together with you, for the long term..

long term..... 🧘‍♂️Today is thursday and tomorrow is your turn for friday whisky party.. Boss loves long term working hours above the 12 hours, but we short turn the pc off and run out with excuses off feeling ill, an waiting out in bar for chill..
🥃:two_hearts:🥃 True Love

Your boss sounds like mine, that's very sad :sob:

Whoop whoop :tada: :confetti_ball: :pray: :rainbow: :sunny: :balloon:
Tomorrow is Fridayyyyyyy

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 05/15/24 05:02 PM

Is it possible to find a partner here who will love you and your child? Has anybody? I've only been here for more than a week and I say that we could have the nicest introductory talk and then when they learn I have a daughter the conversation just dies a sudden death lol

I think it definitely possible, but as many of the wiser members stated, it takes time and those who ghost you, well, like the the other members said, you're lucky really, imagine finding that out after you have invested time on them?

I would think it's also a good idea to fill out your profile fully to let prospective partners know you have a child and that your daughter comes first, it could save you valuable time when going through your messages...

You must know how love works? , when you go out to find it, it eludes you, and then one day, out of the blue, it just happens and you're in love...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 05/15/24 04:47 PM

Aaanndd just like that,she's gone and forgotten

Just for the record, even though the op has gone..

I cannot stand coffee :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 05/15/24 04:44 PM
I've come to the conclusion that love is when your heart belongs to another person, and everything you do is with the intention of pleasing or making that other person who owns your heart, smile and being happy together with you, for the long term..

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 05/15/24 04:40 PM

Say a few words, poke my nose in some rooms and laugh along the way

Ditto...

While waffling with more words and lots more larfing :joy::pray:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 05/15/24 04:33 PM
Edited by Jaan Doh on Wed 05/15/24 04:34 PM

Not sure if this site have real profiles especially guys, I’m very skeptical about this. Every one that I’ve matched with seems very sketchy, asking for my photos, very pushy about it too which is a red flag to me:thinking:

There was case recently on the news about some guys who made over 2 million pounds by threatening people online with blackmail after asking for intimate photos...

So yeah be very wary, especially of the pushy ones!!!

This is not the story I mean...
www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-68942415

But it shows how even legit looking people can be devious bar-stewards..

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 05/15/24 04:27 PM

"i want to know if real love do exit and i want experience"

Hard to find on the internet where most men get love and sexual encounters mixed up in my experience.

Hiya Ladies, Robin and Vga :smile:

I'm quite sure real men do exist, those who can be serious when the occasion desires seriousness and those who can also be funny at the right time too..

I find that most people jumble their way through life, without a game plan or without even knowing what it is they want (hence they jumble through)

Anyway, don't let anyone sway you from your dreams and remind yourselves your worth the trouble and don't settle for anything less...

Welcome to the noob's too, and good luck to you all..

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 05/15/24 04:30 AM

feel like im manipulated with my husband

Start your own thread and get on topic feedback to your question
Welcome to Mingle too...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 05/13/24 05:04 PM

Suggest you put up more than one photo including eye candy full body shot .. and another that clearly shows your teeth /smile .

I don't think he will, if he can't find one or two that are also 20 years old.
he does have a youthful appearance Farid .. maybe he is blessed with good genes bigsmile waving

I wish I was blessed with a genie 🧞 too :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 05/13/24 03:17 AM

Belated Happy Mother's Day to the mom's in the world

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 05/13/24 03:14 AM

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 05/13/24 03:12 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExaGExM3kwc2Z2aTVldzVoMGZoYTNxa3gyeXQ0M2t3M3BoZWQ2N3EzYiZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/sNTnV8G6D0wOQ/giphy.gif

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25