SparklingCrystal πŸ’–πŸ’Ž's photo
Fri 03/15/24 03:08 AM

Assuming your profile is genuine, correct "single for five" to "single for live".
If you are only 19 year old, what success not to be intimidated by, are you talking about?
And why did you keep the "Height" field unanswered?

^^^^^^ All of these questions.

You're text and photos make me wonder if you're actually serious or signed up as a joke.

Photos with other people aren't helpful

Photo of your as good as naked @$$ isn't appealing. Unless you're looking for a booty call.

Not a good profile. Good luck nonetheless.

Fri 03/15/24 03:03 AM
Get a profile text before asking...

And you're still married which likely is the reason your looking for whatever: sex, dating, relationship etc.
Until you can be clear on what it is you have to offer it might not be a good time to be on a dating site. You'll only end up in rebound and hurting someone else in the process.

Thu 03/14/24 03:10 AM
The power of healing :)

Tue 03/12/24 01:48 PM
Thank you, Julie!

Tue 03/12/24 11:31 AM
Did a bit of work today while my li'l kitten was at the vet's to get spayed/neutered (female kitten).
Didn't paint for long as I was tired but also cause I had to go pick up my little Roosje again! All went well, thank goodness.

Painting isn't done yet, but made some nice progress :)
I'm glad I decided to go for the tiara because I now see I can pull it off and I now know what corrections it needs before I finish it of.
But even as it is I'm liking it!
Dragon isn't done yet either.

Tue 03/12/24 05:24 AM
Your photo is good in and of itself BUT... it does NOT work as thumbnail which makes it a bad photo to use as profile photo.
Change it.

Nickname is not appealing for a dating site.

You say "You can see my interests..."
Yet you have not a single interest filled out!!

And this:
"...., loyal, and a masc female secure in her/their... "
In her/their what???

And also... are you looking for a female romantic partner? Since you state to look for friendship as well it could also mean you mean a female friend but want a male romantic partner.
Such important details must be clear on a dating site!
If people have to guess they're gone to the next one.

Also, the photo showing lot of cleavage might get you attention you're not after... Certainly from men.
If you want to attract quality dates & potential partners it helps to show yourself in a positive light but not make it too sexy.
Not too much cleavage, no short skirts etc.
Unless you're after sex as that's the kind of attention it'll get you.

Tue 03/12/24 05:15 AM
Feeling tired. Had to get up early to take my li'l Roosje to the vet's to get neutered or spayed or whatever you call it for a female cat.
She had to be there by 10 (normally 9 but that was too early for me). She wouldn't get operated until end morning-beginning afternoon so I could've brought her over much later.
But their planning bladibla.
Poor thing, having to wait in vain there in a strange environment and she's scared of strangers as it is...

In any case, happy when she's home again, if all goes well end afternoon, unless the surgery got really late :/

Nila, my other cat, was also upset and nervous when Roosje wasn't here when she came in from her morning stroll in the garden.
Last time her fella feline disappeared was when I had to let my beloved Bailey make his transition last year. Nila was taken aback then as well.

Just past 1 now, and I'm beginning to feel the early rise.

All in all me and my cats are feeling off.

Sun 03/10/24 09:57 AM

So, only one day of the year that I should feel good? Almost midnight and I'm not appreciated.

Have at least profile pic.

Cat used to have a profile pic.
Quite an attractive lady.

Maybe she took it down because of all the unwanted attention...

Is it dinner time yet?
:fork_and_knife::yum:

She did indeed and never updated it. It was over 10 years old...

A bit like my photos, before the invention of mobile phones :joy:

I'm not photogenic, hence I probably have less than 25 photos total, from birth...

And about 21 of them are from a mobile phone camera :joy:

Many if not most people don't have a camera anymore and use their mobile phones for photos.
I honestly don't know anyone who still has a camera that they use.
Somewhere in a cupboard I still have mine but mobile phone cameras are way better quality than the camera. An Olympus, but nonetheless mobiles caught up years ago.

And especially youngsters buy a mobile with a really good quality camera in it. My kids do too, certainly my son. Their photos are astounding!
I usually have around the middle-ground-camera on my phone as I cannot afford the real expensive ones. But I do want a good camera in it nonetheless as that's what I use most.
And great audio as I used to record a lot of vids for my YT channel. Especially my Huawei had top notch audio!

It's never been easier to have plenty of photos than it is now!
No excuse!
Not being photogenic isn't either tongue2 :smile:

Sun 03/10/24 03:45 AM

So, only one day of the year that I should feel good? Almost midnight and I'm not appreciated.

A positive happy attitude begets appreciation...

Sun 03/10/24 03:44 AM

Have at least profile pic.

Cat used to have a profile pic.
Quite an attractive lady.

Maybe she took it down because of all the unwanted attention...

Is it dinner time yet?
:fork_and_knife::yum:

She did indeed and never updated it. It was over 10 years old...

Sun 03/10/24 03:41 AM
You may not like it, but you asked...

I am authentic and transparent. ,,,OKAY

I value authenticity and you being yourself. you already said that above...

I'm not superficial and don't value superficial things... you already said that 2x

I like to have conversations about meaningful things yes, you made that clear...

and look to build a life that has purpose. yes, we get it by now!

I don't play games and don't have time for games. Yes, we REALLY do get it! Overkill

Let's connect on Google chat. Seriously? After that you try to lure women off-site??

In short, you say a lot yet say nothing at all. You keep repeating yourself in different words.
It all feels demanding and way too serious.
Don't you ever have fun and laugh?

My advise: Rewrite the whole lot, make it more lively and fun to read.
(I normally would've left after 1,5 sentence as it's not appealing.)

Sun 03/10/24 03:26 AM
Seems like a very crude division of personalities.
Almost everyone in Western society has non-stop raised stress levels and would therefore be a type A.
Yet not everyone fits the rest of that description.

It's like dividing people in good people and bad people. It doesn't work that way. Lot of blends and grey areas.

Sun 03/10/24 03:19 AM
Thank you Julie :)

Sat 03/09/24 11:39 AM
Even though I'm feeling a bit under the weather I've painted a bit.
I corrected the hairline, worked on the background (that needs another layer here and there) and started with the dragon.
The latter is a bit of trial and error to see what works and what doesn't, and how to get the effect I'm after.

What remains for the girl is some fine detail and the tiara. Although I'm not sure anymore whether I want that or not.
I might get rid of it altogether, not sure.

Fri 03/08/24 02:50 AM
Happy International Women's Day!

Wishing that one day very soon we are truly equal so we won't need a special day to remind ourselves of this!

Thu 03/07/24 10:05 AM
I've been working on my new painting for a number of sessions now and feel like sharing how far I've gotten :)
It is obviously not done yet.
I'm beginning to get real excited about it! The hardest parts are yet to come, hihi. Seriously going to challenge myself tongue2
And I'm seriously not certain I can pull it off. Fingers crossed!

Thu 02/29/24 01:57 AM
Thank you, Julie!

Wed 02/28/24 09:42 AM
I finished it this afternoon :)
I'm really happy with it, I love how the snow turned out, and I love the intense colours.

Wed 02/28/24 02:46 AM

Tiny homes are becoming popular in my area ... 500sq feet of space ... very compact , but good enough for one person and an occasional guest ... Problem is it's expensive to build a community of Tiny homes ....and so far there is no Group of developers doing the needful ... So seasonal trailer parks are putting aside large lots , for people to put a Tiny home on ....and charging ridiculous amounts. as yearly maintenance fees ...and it still will be designated as a Mobile home ...

Many of the tiny houses I've seen are even smaller than a mobile home.
Mobile homes, or permanent caravans as they're called over here, tend to have 2 bedrooms and reasonable living space, some even have a larger bathroom.
The tiny homes don't have any of that.
I'd go nuts in one of 'em. I don't need a huge house, but a tiny home is too extreme.

Wed 02/28/24 02:41 AM

Crystal is needy and controlling at the same time. Slim gym and Crystal should be together.

What a peculiar thing to say. Certainly odd coming from a recluse and socially very awkward woman. I don't think you're in the right place to make any sound judgements, nor is it your place.
You don't even know me.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25