1 2 … 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 Next
Topic: One random fact about yourself - part 5
no photo
Wed 10/30/24 10:29 AM
I play guitar as good as ANYONE!

Laska Paul 's photo
Wed 10/30/24 10:53 PM
My Smile is better than YOU .....!!!!!!!

pumpilicious 's photo
Mon 11/04/24 07:41 AM

I play guitar as good as ANYONE!

waving What's you favorite track to play?

Ot: wasting my time sitting on hold listening to elevator music.

Slim gym 's photo
Mon 11/04/24 06:17 PM
I play pocket billiards sometimes , but never win , coz the referee is a prack !!!!

pumpilicious 's photo
Tue 01/14/25 09:29 PM
Bumping this🧵

Laska Paul 's photo
Wed 01/15/25 10:44 PM
Edited by Laska Paul on Wed 01/15/25 10:52 PM
I love to eat when I'm Angry , a special Time pass . Normally I eat Raw onions and Green Chilies, sprinkled with SALT ...

pumpilicious 's photo
Mon 02/03/25 09:13 PM
Highering vibrations

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 02/04/25 02:20 AM
I cannot get enough satisfaction especially in the winter !!!

no photo
Tue 02/04/25 09:35 AM
Home Alone

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/22/26 11:54 AM
I enjoy resurrecting older threads.

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 09/22/26 04:36 PM
We have duly noted that .....new threads are hard to come by .....its like everything is taken....


I help damsels in distress....if the price is right !!!bigsmile bigsmile

StormyDayz's photo
Wed 09/23/26 05:45 AM
I am related to Lousia May Alcott.

Slim gym 's photo
Wed 09/23/26 01:11 PM
Mountbatten is a distant relative

StormyDayz's photo
Thu 09/24/26 05:47 AM
I love a few heavy metal bands.

Slim gym 's photo
Fri 09/25/26 02:55 PM
I slow dance well with the right partner

StormyDayz's photo
Fri 09/25/26 03:36 PM
When I was 6 years old I took ballet, baton, and jazz classes at the community center.

1 2 … 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 Next