Community > Posts By > MsCashmere

MsCashmere's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:40 AM
wow... well i for one wouldnt mind a fairytale life: husband, children, picket fence and heck even a dog or two. i mean even if its unrealistic its nice to dream... i really dontw ant to scare myself with teh intensities that are being described right now :) i mean im 20 maybe later on i'll get a wake up call, but for now, i wanna dream

MsCashmere's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:13 AM
very interesting... this was exactly what i wanted when i posted this thread: different points of view. its very interesting to read what everyone thinks; very enlightening

MsCashmere's photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:41 AM
Ever thought that you were one of the people that would never get married? and if so, could you deal with the thought of never really havinga family? never having that one person to come home to? is that something you think you could deal with? i wonder about that all the time.... what if marriage wasnt for me?

MsCashmere's photo
Tue 04/07/09 08:48 AM
ya.. he stalked me for a bit then got my number and called me 3:00 am in the morning. he revealed himself the next day. it was creepy cuz he had a girlfriend and he was obsessed he knows when i go out n who i go with n if its aguy he threatens to kill him n ****. that was about 2 years ago. he still stalks me till this day and he still has a girlfriend... sad... and a bit scary... wait my bad i have a stalker not a secret admirer damn...

MsCashmere's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:59 PM
is it me or is it getting harder to find chivalry in a guy nowadays? or is it because women are asking for equal rights now that some men have decided to just stop holding doors open and being downright romantic nowadays? or maybe its my bad luck that i cant meet people like that... hmmm something to think about... do prince charmings still exist? or is chivalry really dead?
just thinking out loud

2 Next