Community > Posts By > iPlayDrums

iPlayDrums's photo
Thu 03/05/09 02:53 PM
Maybe there isn't anyone in your general area. Expand your searches and give it time.

iPlayDrums's photo
Thu 03/05/09 01:11 PM
I go every year, closer to the end of September and the end of the fair.

iPlayDrums's photo
Thu 03/05/09 01:11 PM
ahaha if you have to post for a friend on an internet site about hanging out on new years, youre a loser.

iPlayDrums's photo
Thu 03/05/09 01:02 PM
p.s. that clown dude is foreign. thats why he doesnt speak well.

iPlayDrums's photo
Thu 03/05/09 01:01 PM
LilGuttaChic
20 year old man from Bay City, Michigan

iPlayDrums's photo
Thu 03/05/09 12:59 PM
she left because she was drop dead gorgeous and every other dude who has posted on here is either an old pervert, a weirdo, or a retard.

me and i think 1 other guy here has posted in this thread, and we are the only two who are not totally retarded.

way to run off a hot chick. i hate white trash.

iPlayDrums's photo
Thu 03/05/09 12:37 PM
damn that explains my natural knack for psychology. i read mother ****ers like books.

iPlayDrums's photo
Thu 03/05/09 12:30 PM

People ruin relationships.

SPEAK IT

iPlayDrums's photo
Thu 03/05/09 12:30 PM
hahaha theres like 1 girl and a bunch of dudes on this topic.

ah **** it.

Prestoo - Bloodscalp - 80 Shadow Priest

iPlayDrums's photo
Thu 03/05/09 12:26 PM
On the new 360s the Red Ring of Death issue has been solved. Even if yours gets it, you have an extended 3 year warranty for RROD. You have to pay for XBox Live but theres more gamers on there than on Ps3. Ps3 has free internet but less gamers. Xbox 360 has the better game selection but the Ps3 is probably better if youre a casual gamer and use your console for more of a home theater type thing than an actual gaming rig.

I have both and my Ps3 collects dust. I'm prolly about to pawn the piece of ****. My xbox kicks its ass, and even though I have to practically beat my xbox to get it to read a cd, I like playing it better.

iPlayDrums's photo
Thu 03/05/09 12:23 PM
Post the most shredding bands available in this genre here:

Necrophagist

Nile

Hate Eternal

Brain Drill

Origin

Sleep Terror