Community > Posts By > charleslaw

charleslaw's photo
Fri 01/02/15 11:33 PM
After getting some item's from a supermarket just take it to your girl frd and tell her, baby this for you she will still like ask u all this for me (wot a question).

charleslaw's photo
Fri 01/02/15 11:30 PM
After getting some item's from a supermarket just take it to your girl frd and tell her, baby this for you she will still like ask u all this for me (wot a question).

charleslaw's photo
Fri 01/02/15 07:15 PM
Chuck norris was born with two guns by his side

charleslaw's photo
Fri 01/02/15 07:11 PM
Chuck norris my favourite rapper in hip hop word. Try to listen to norris feat steven seagal this are d most predictable men in the word

charleslaw's photo
Fri 01/02/15 06:36 PM
On my way to work I Saw my frd, I now told him that my wife has put to bed his (STUPID Question) was if my wife was pregnant.
My answer was no she was not pregnant she went and stole the baby

charleslaw's photo
Fri 01/02/15 05:25 PM
GOD can only forgive divorce when divorce is inevitable. U can't stay and watch seen your self get killed by your so called husband or wife. even as a pastor if things is not going the way it shougld be In ur home I suggest divorce instead of turning down your calling for a human better u go for divorce.

charleslaw's photo
Fri 01/02/15 04:53 PM
I was in my room having sex with my girl frd forgetting to have lock the door, my uncle just came in without knocking and he saw me making love with my girl frd. He just walked away after like 3 hours latter he called me and was still asking me what was I doing with that girl. WHAT A STUPID QUESTION. I answered him I was only trying to get experience on how to manage my wife.