Community > Posts By > KayKayKitten25

KayKayKitten25's photo
Tue 12/30/14 11:49 AM
I completely agree with you...I just had a 61 year old perv message me....I'm 25 for God's sake! What is wrong with some of these guys?? Yuck!

KayKayKitten25's photo
Tue 12/30/14 11:34 AM
Long distance is pretty difficult... and not because it can't be done. It has to be done by two people who are honest, and serious about the relationship. They both have to work at it, they both have to want the relationship to work out, and they both have to not be talking, flirting, kissing, or cheating in any way that BOTH people believe is cheating. One person might think flirting is okay, but their partner might think, hell no it isn't!
Open communication is even more important in long distance..
It's hard when you live near each other and now you're talking about thousands of miles apart? So, make sure you are clear in communication and honest always.
Mostly, you have to have trust because, that person you are with may or may not end up being faithful.. That's the harsh truth.

KayKayKitten25's photo
Tue 12/30/14 11:23 AM
I wouldn't mind a older guy..it's just HOW old I'm willing to go before its just downright creepy. for me personally, 35 is my limit lol.. 50 year old guys are messaging me and I'm just like...oh God..really? No...no I'm sorry no...

KayKayKitten25's photo
Tue 12/30/14 11:14 AM
Do Not lack confidence..Went on a date with a guy, and he fumbled around for words, and hunched over like Igor...I felt sorry for him and it was awkward.

Do Not act like a egotistical a-hole....

Confidence and having a huge ego are two very different things...learn the difference before you chase all of your dates away...