Community > Posts By > curious40

curious40's photo
Fri 03/06/09 09:16 AM
Nothing, everything. who cares? they just are.

curious40's photo
Thu 03/05/09 06:39 PM
I just want to say thanks to everyone out there. I know that I need to keep living, my family keeps telling me that I need to start living again. Even my wife's mother has begged me to go out there and let myself live. My biggest problem is that I am shy, and I lack confidence. things were so much easier when I was in my twenties.

curious40's photo
Wed 03/04/09 08:08 PM
I have been alone for a while, either cause I was putting all my focus on my son, always praying that she would come back to us & I was just scared, oh yeah and very shy. I don't know what else to do.

curious40's photo
Wed 03/04/09 07:52 PM
sorry, I had to step away for a min. O.K. let me clear something.
My wife left our son and I nine yrs ago, she still saw our son every other weekend, we never got divorced. We tried to get back together but she decided that she still couldn't be with me. Last April She was diagnosed with cancer, and everyone either walked away or justt didn't have the time to take care of her. So her being the love of my life, I took her to my house and took care of her for the last 30 days of her life.

curious40's photo
Wed 03/04/09 07:31 PM
I lost the love of my life ten months ago, I have an eleven yr. old to raise. I am very shy, do I stand a chance?

curious40's photo
Wed 03/04/09 07:15 PM
I would love to watch games with people from chi-town

curious40's photo
Wed 03/04/09 07:10 PM
hello everyone, anyone out there