Community > Posts By > puggirl7

puggirl7's photo
Mon 04/13/09 05:40 PM
Where have they all gone?
every good man for every good woman!
where have they all gone
why are there no more fishes in the sea?
why is there no fish left for me?
most have been taken and married
most have swore off women and tarried!
most have gone to war, most have gone the other way
most have become gay!
where have all the good men gone
why do i have to be alone
why is there no fish left for the lonely
why is there no fish left for me?frustrated

puggirl7's photo
Mon 04/13/09 04:48 PM
I'm looking for someone to love me, someone to be a handyman around the house. someone to complete me and hold me during thunderstorms!someone to go away with on weekends, someone to be my best friend!he must love dogs and have a nice sense of humor!someone to enjoy cookouts, and loves to bbq!I am willing to watch guy movies and cuddle on the sofa!i can't ask for anything more!it's no fun to be single!i have been for five years and i'm tired of waiting!frustrated

puggirl7's photo
Tue 04/07/09 11:24 AM
A precious gem
a diamond, a ruby, and amethyst too
she is all those things and a little spoiled
to have her way in everything a dog like her
can do.
She is my pug
she is as cute as a small ladybug
she is my pug
and to me she is a jewel!:heart:
i love her even when her breath is stinky
i love her big brown eyes
i love her right down to
her curly tail as short as a sausage linky!
she is my jewel!if i should have to give her away
i'd be a fool!she loves unconditionally and she is my
best friend,i scold her when she pees on the rug
but i love her anyway, she is a jewel, my pug!

puggirl7's photo
Tue 04/07/09 11:10 AM
:smile: i was giving praise for what he did on the cross for all!i'm so sorry some did not understand!it is finished!which means he paid the penalty for me!

puggirl7's photo
Tue 04/07/09 11:08 AM
flowerforyou God is love!i do beleive this is the last days!disaster seems to be everywhere!earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, golfball size hail storms!i beleive this is just a wake up call!the war keeps going on over in iraq, and the economy is in recession on the brink of bankruptcy! each day i give these worries and fears over to the lord!i want to take each day as it comes!and cast my cares on him for he cares for me!1peter5:7:smile:

puggirl7's photo
Tue 04/07/09 10:59 AM
:smile: thanks i did not understand, i'm new on this site because my friend signed me up and i didn't know half the time what she signed me up for! but anyway i love to write!even if i don't find a husband on here! i enjoy putting out my God given talent for others to read!!thank you for reading!flowerforyou

puggirl7's photo
Mon 04/06/09 05:46 PM
:smile: thank you for backing this poem! i guess adventure thought i was worshipping something else!:heart:

puggirl7's photo
Mon 04/06/09 02:06 PM
you need to read your bible!Jesus is Gods son but also he is part of the trinity! THE FATHER, THE SON, THE HOLY SPIRIT!!I'm sorry i stepped on your toes!it does not seem to be aproblem with the others that flowered the poem!!!i know whats right in my heart!!you need to read in the book of 1 john 4 verse 2 by this you know the spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that jesus christ has come in the flesh is from GOD!AND THEN READ ON TO VERSE THREE!flowerforyou

puggirl7's photo
Mon 04/06/09 01:44 PM
does anyone have a clue as to why most of the posts people make on here gets moved? i wrote a poem over on the creative writing site and it said moved!i was just expressing myself freely on there about my beliefs and one person got on there and put it down! that is his opinion but i know in my heart that what i wrote is very true! since easter is around the corner!i'm not forcing anything down anyones throat.i like being on here to write and if people don't appreciate what i express, then i will leave!!i just thought it as a form of therapy! gosh!!!sad2 waving

puggirl7's photo
Mon 04/06/09 11:53 AM
He came to this earth from heavens shore, Christ, God in the flesh to cleanse us from sin, heal our sicknesses and more.
(JOHN 3:16) He paid the price, he became our sacrifice!
a bloodied fate, all for me and you,the bible shall state.
Praise to the cross, death and hell is not the final end!
On the third day he arose up from the grave, to be forever with us an eternal friend!
praise to the cross
Jesus is alive
no more sorrow
no more pain
as long as in christ your hope remain!
(JOHN: 14:6)

puggirl7's photo
Sun 04/05/09 02:09 PM
:smile: thank you mirror, for the flowers!it is not the same to buy your own ring and wear it as it is for that special someone to get on their knees and place it there!flowerforyou

puggirl7's photo
Sun 04/05/09 01:47 PM
on the third finger of my left hand
there is no wedding ring,no shiny
example of the perfect circle where
love is said to stand.

Will this finger upon my left hand ever be complete?
i do not know this kind of pleasure,to show off this beautiful treasure,to show off the fiance i hope for my friends and family to one day greet.
The third finger i'm staring down at is as lonely as the individual
hoping one day there will be a ring on that hand
will i ever have a ring on this finger again? why am i as lonely as the finger on my hand? Am i ever going to have this?i cry!
or will this hand age through time, with no ring to enjoy, all because there is no love to place it there! why does the ring finger show all the empty spaces of my life that i have come to know! i have known loneliness without the ring there, i hope someday there will be a perfect circle or a diamond to wear!brokenheart sad2

puggirl7's photo
Sun 04/05/09 01:20 PM
i can relate!flowerforyou

puggirl7's photo
Thu 04/02/09 05:12 PM
I have been a member since 2006, i only joined because i am into horror films! but it seems like they are only interested in talking just about freddy krueger and jason and michael from halloween! i think there are other horror films that need mentioned!i use to have a poetry thread over there when one of my favorite movie actors use to log on and join in! now his thread has been deleted!and the only place to post horror poems is on guts and gory, the pit!everytime you post you get to move up in the horror world!i love to watch scary movies! i went to see a haunting in connecticut and to me that was real horror! but the other pit members overlooked my thread and went on to other stupid topics!!:angry: once you see the remakes of halloween and friday the 13th to many times it gets to be old news!

puggirl7's photo
Thu 04/02/09 05:03 PM
I'm going to vent my problems here concerning another forum i am a member of. I don't understand why everytime i post a new topic or talk about new and important news, people treat me like an outsider and what i have to say is not important! All my entire life people in my family and people that claimed to be my friend have snubbed me and left me out!A lot of people are in cliques and i feel like what i have to say is never important to them!I just want to be heard, loved and made to feel like i belong! this forum is not on mingle, it is a horror forum known as guts and gory!this has happened a lot!:cry: people are indifferent

puggirl7's photo
Thu 04/02/09 08:50 AM
flowers lovely!

puggirl7's photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:13 PM
laugh

puggirl7's photo
Wed 04/01/09 11:17 AM
I was into him, but he was not into me!
i was only his friend,thats all he ever thought
our relationship to be.
I'm just not his cup of tea!
I think to myself, how hurtful it is, to never be that woman, and
to never be his!
i'm just not his cup of tea,
i'm the type of girl a guy never looks at as a real lady!
i'm getting tired of all the games, i'm tired of just being a lonely face in the crowd, i just wanted to be his own special blend
his favorite woman and cup of tea!drinker

puggirl7's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:59 AM
flowerforyou i hope she knows how special she is to you!and appreciates you!have a nice weekend!:smile:

puggirl7's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:56 AM
flowerforyou i miss my daddy too! he passed away in 2001!i was not the princess though but his baby girl! my big sister was the princess!he and my mother were married for fourtyfive years until she passed away in 1991! i feel like an orphan now!they both were the glue that kept the family close!

Previous 1 3