Community > Posts By > Kindred2Wicked

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 08:09 PM
It stormed like crazy here for a bit. It was BEAUTIFUL...lightning lit up the entire sky, turned darkness into day...I LOVE storms!

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 04:38 PM
*drops a bow to Lord Anubis* Howdy :)

And now it's mine devil

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 07:25 PM
It's been said time and time again, but I'm going to repeat it here once more:
Stop looking for perfection. It doesn't exist. Don't settle and don't think you're going to change the person you're with. Deal with your past issues, put that crap to bed once and for all so they don't creep into your relationships again.
There are PLENTY of nice, caring, considerate, loyal and loving women and men in the world. They've been burned too and it's a bit of work sometimes to get past the b.s. to the inner person. Don't expect love at first sight, I mean really who believes in that anymore? Not saying it isn't possible, but it's not realistic.
Know what you want and know what you DON'T want. Don't rush into anything. Trust me, been down that road and it leads to more heartache on both sides.
You have to be patient, good things come with that. My Grandmother told me when I first started dating "You're gonna kiss alot of toads before you find that Prince". Until I do, I'll hold onto hope that the next one is IT for me. Hope you do too :)

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 07:13 PM
yawn Just popping by to claim my thread before I put myself to bed. Been up since dawn hung over and tired Gotta get some sleep so I don't get fired!

Nighty night y'all yawn

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 10:12 AM
Awww, that's nice... a candle in the window to light the way

no photo
Tue 08/04/09 04:50 AM
Contemplative Rafeenoor

no photo
Tue 08/04/09 04:40 AM
Look, I am not on as much anymore and I wanna keep it, so hand it over! devil

no photo
Tue 08/04/09 04:39 AM
When all else fails, true friends are the ones left who are standing beside you saying "Why are you crying and who's a$$ am I kicken?"

no photo
Tue 08/04/09 04:38 AM

hahahahah LOVE that!!

Oh, by the way...Mine now :)

no photo
Tue 08/04/09 04:35 AM
Awaken me from endless night

Bring my soul back to the light

Shatter darkness' hold on me

Show me what Could be

Grasp my hand as I slide

Into the abyss of deepest night

Be my comfort, my safety

Whatever you do, don't let go of me

no photo
Mon 08/03/09 04:16 AM
I have always had a problem with the concept of hell. I mean, if God is a truelly loving and forgiving God, WHY is there hell? In my beliefs there ISN'T because my Goddess IS all forgiving. That's why we have Karma. Maybe you won't pay in this lifetime, but you sure will in the next.

no photo
Mon 08/03/09 04:06 AM
From a religious standpoint I believe this way: There are those who are meant to sacrifice themselves. We used to make human sacrifices to the gods, suicide is, IMO, just another way of doing that. My Goddess is kind and loving and understanding, She gave me free will to make the choices I do every day and will welcome me home no matter how I end up there.
Having suffered through depression that was debilitating I OFTEN contemplated it and have attempted it twice. I wasn't being selfish, I honestly and deeply believed that my friends and family would be better off without me around. My life was in shambles, I was making everyone around me miserable. I don't encourage suicide, but at the same time I don't judge those who attempt it or succeed at it either.
I've had friends who did it and while it hurt being left behind to deal with it, I felt that they were free. I don't view it as a selfish act at all.
If you're never hit rock bottom you've no right to judge. Am I glad I'm still here and the attempts failed? Most of the time yes. Some of the time, no.

no photo
Mon 08/03/09 03:53 AM
Oh I don't think so :smile:

no photo
Mon 08/03/09 03:52 AM
The heart wants what it wants, regardless of whether the brain agrees or not.

Just randomness from my Grandfather heh.

no photo
Mon 08/03/09 03:46 AM
Ireland. I've dreamed about that place since I was a kid. I'd live out in the country way away from the masses where I could have my little house with my garden and be peaceful.

no photo
Mon 08/03/09 03:43 AM

1. Choose a race and mention it here on the thread.

Dwarf
Human
High Elf
Wood Elf
Wild Elf
Amazonian
Centaur
Minotaur
Draconian
Halfling
Dark Elf (drow)
vampire<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<I pick this one
Zombie
gnome
pixie/fairy

to name a few. If you have another race idea then don't hesitate to add it.

2. Answer the following question as they will be added below your fantasy picture.

Why do you like Fantasy or Fiction? <<<<< I like both, but prefer Fiction.

What is your favorite Medieval "Swords and Sorcery" type movie?<<<Hmm that's a toughy...but I'd have to say the Dungeons and Dragons movie.

What is your favorite Fantasy novel?<<<<<DragonLance Chronicles

What is your favorite roleplaying computer game?<<<LinkRealms

What is your month and day of birth? Needed to make a "fantasy horoscope reading" to add below your illustration. <<<<2/20

What is your favorite holiday?<<<<Halloween

If you where to live in the 15th century in Europe, what would you like to be and explain why? For example - Lord, Princess, Alchemist, Knight, Advisor, Jester, farmer, Bishop, Assassin, etc. etc.<<<<Assassin of course :)

Where can a reader contact you? For example - Mingle2 screenname, or a yahoo account, etc. etc. ((You can send this email if you like)) Also only if you want to have anyone contact you.<<<<<Here, Kindred2Wicked

no photo
Mon 08/03/09 03:34 AM
Morning peeps drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 04:23 AM
Morning y'all drinker

no photo
Sun 07/26/09 05:56 AM
surprised noway

Going to need therapy after that comment LOL

no photo
Sat 07/25/09 05:15 AM

Yes, about two years ago.

have you slept with a night light as an adult?

Yes, I don't do total darkness.

Do you like soft light like a blacklight?